South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Some kinda wrap with veggies and edible plants.What dat?
Was it edible?Some kinda wrap with veggies and edible plants.
I think it was beef lolThats one place where I never buy a "dagwood". What clown at P&P decided it is a good idea to make a dagwood with chicken patties? Almost think Checkers also does it with chicken patties.
Payday tomorrow bro, hang in there.PnP noodles.![]()
Now that is lunchWe went to a small little place in Mosselbay while we were on holiday and had a Toridasu Wagyu burger there. It's definitely in the top three burgers I've ever had. Stupid expensive, but worth it
View attachment 1607948
Pecan nuts on a burger?We went to a small little place in Mosselbay while we were on holiday and had a Toridasu Wagyu burger there. It's definitely in the top three burgers I've ever had. Stupid expensive, but worth it
We went to a small little place in Mosselbay while we were on holiday and had a Toridasu Wagyu burger there. It's definitely in the top three burgers I've ever had. Stupid expensive, but worth it
View attachment 1607948