What's Next - With Gian Visser

goolama

Giants Visser may be a great guy but I'm not sure if he knows what's going on within his business. I had/have an issue and the majority of the staff I have dealt with are absolutely useless. To top it all they DEMAND payment for services they could NOT SUPPLY.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Giants Visser may be a great guy but I'm not sure if he knows what's going on within his business. I had/have an issue and the majority of the staff I have dealt with are absolutely useless. To top it all they DEMAND payment for services they could NOT SUPPLY.
Strange. Have no problems whatsoever. They even helped me out on a service I'm not paying for. Fantastic service.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

Ohh no Goolama that does not sound good. That does not sound like the support we pride ourselves on. I would like to assist can you send me a message so I can assist?

Afrihost-Gian

Afrihost CEO
Company Rep

Hey Goolama.

I’m really sorry we have let you down. As AfriNatic says please send a message and we’ll do our best to help however we can.

I know we definitely do drop the ball at times - I wish I could keep up with every situation but unfortunately as I’m sure you can imagine that’s impossible. But we do keep track of a whole bunch of stats and metrics, client feedback and ratings to make sure we have an understanding of how we are doing overall.

If you have any specific issue you’d like me to try and help with please feel free to email me on gian@afrihost.com.

Thanks!

Gian

sand_man

Honorary Master
Enjoyed the interview! Gian comes across as a genuinely nice guy!

As for Afrihost as a company, been an on again, off again relationship since the R29 per gb offer (currently on their gigabit fibre account and enjoying it)... I've found their support and service better than most.

saor

Honorary Master
"my team is amazing..."

The reps on mybb are what have kept me with AH. I wish all support staff were as competent and with the ability to take action as the reps seem to have. Seriously, big thanks to the AH reps for all the help in the past.

Matt91

Expert Member
I read the title as:

Giant Fizzer

P0015585_1_B.jpg

Afrihost-Gian

Afrihost CEO
Company Rep
Enjoyed the interview! Gian comes across as a genuinely nice guy!

As for Afrihost as a company, been an on again, off again relationship since the R29 per gb offer (currently on their gigabit fibre account and enjoying it)... I've found their support and service better than most.

It really is great to have you as a client again sand_man!

I still remember that first forum discussion on MyBB when we launched the R29/GB ADSL that you were a part of.

Over the years we’ve made mistakes and unfortunately, no matter how hard we try not to, will probably make some more in the future.

But one thing I can honestly say is we’ve always tried to do the best we could for our clients. There were times when our hands were tied. Where lots of tough stuff was happening behind the scenes. And we ended up disappointing our clients. Those were the toughest times I’ve had at Afrihost.

But I promise we will never, ever stop trying to deliver the best service we possibly can.

Afrihost-Gian

Afrihost CEO
Company Rep
"my team is amazing..."

The reps on mybb are what have kept me with AH. I wish all support staff were as competent and with the ability to take action as the reps seem to have. Seriously, big thanks to the AH reps for all the help in the past.

They are amazing. Makes me happy that the MyBB reps have made you happy. Well done guys and girls!

Afrihost-Gian

Afrihost CEO
Company Rep
I read the title as:

Giant Fizzer

P0015585_1_B.jpg
Hahahahahaha. You’ve started something now - My four year old is with me now and saw this pic. He immediately ran to the sweets cupboard demanding a pink fizzer. I hold you completely responsible!!