Which lockdown restrictions should be lifted?

sale of alcohol and cigarettes . Word out there is that alcohol being sold at crazy prices like R300 for a beer quart - makes it worse for the majority of our population who are going to shebeens to buy. Smokers are not going to improve their chances by not smoking for 3 weeks . Makes for more abuse in the family environment

Nelly_Man

I am a smoker. But I feel the restrictions are spot on really. I feel goverment is eorried people will be wasting UIF Relief money on alcohol and cigarettes. So unfortunately they have to punish those who can afford it to protect the ones who can't.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
I think restrictions on courier deliveries and online shops. I think this can help to fight the virus, as long as the delivery guys adhere to basic guidelines like washing hands and keeping a good distance when delivering parcels.

Thor

Honorary Master
Shopping.

But limit access to the malls / stores

Logistic business and deliveries.

werfie

Expert Member
1. Allow sales of Alcohol and Cigarettes
2. Allow sale of everything else that is still available in stores that are open. (at the least until current non essential stock items are sold out)
3. Allow restaurant/takeaway deliveries
4. Give online stores/deliveries more leeway to encourage a move towards this.
5. Allow walking/jogging/walking with dog alone.

Z1nZan_D4ve

We need to be able to buy weights and other training/exercise equipment from stores like game/Makro etc. It's essential to look after our health and training can help us release tension, stress, anxiety by venting it out on a good workout. Is there even a doubt?