Which smartphone do you currently use?

zadi

Sony XZ1. Sleek, performance is exceptional and has all the best features at a really good price. 2 Day battery.

sand_man

Honorary Master
I don't discount the possibility, but...
I promise you, onscreen gestures are so well implemented. It's remarkably intuitive whether on iOS or Android! It's crazy how quickly something as foreign as onscreen gestures can be become 2nd nature... A week, 2 at the most and you'll be over the home button. I'm almost prepared to put money on it...

lllDevin564lll

I promise you, onscreen gestures are so well implemented. It's remarkably intuitive whether on iOS or Android! It's crazy how quickly something as foreign as onscreen gestures can be become 2nd nature... A week, 2 at the most and you'll be over the home button. I'm almost prepared to put money on it...
I can 100% vouch for this.
iPhone XR user here.

Leisure Larry

Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Nothing beats the accessibility and convenience of a rear fingerprint scanner. Battery life is great.
Coming from Samsung and 3 generations of Oneplus.

T1nman

Samsung A20, cos I'm cheap. . . Jokes I had a huawei p9 back when it was a flag ship and I got held up around the 2 year mark when I was looking to replace it. Since then I've decided to not spend more that 3k on a phone. 3k is easily replacible and won't make me a target. At least in my mind. Since then I've purchased an Honor and another cheap no name brand which have been decent. I mean I surf the web make calls and message on the phone with a bit of Google maps every now and then. What more do I need? Anyway the trouble with the unknown, not popular choice is parts. The A20 is my first Samsung and I'm not a fan of the bloatware but it does the basics well and parts will be easy to come by.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Which smartphone do you currently use, and why did you select this phone?
Nokia 8. I chose it because Takealot had it R2k off the normal price. I paid R4k. Bargain.

AdrianS

iPhone8. I don't need to extra cost of the X or 11 as I get all the facilities I need from the 8.

blunt

Expert Member
Samsung Galaxy S10E
Because I want a fast phone, but I'm not a gamer so I don't need graphics performance.
Also the S10E's fingerprint sensor is the best all round I've ever used.
Wide angle camera is a game changer too - by no means a photographer but it is very nice to be able to fit more in to a photo when close up (eg: taking a picture of the entire room you are in)