Which smartphone do you currently use?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
You had problems with it?
I imported mine.
Can't get it fixed locally and MIA told me to go F myself because they are not going to fix an imported phone.
So there are a lot of cracks on my phone.

Also, the ads on the phone are ridiculous. You can disable them but some ads will make their way through.
I shouldn't have to disable ads on a phone because it shouldn't be shipped with it in the first place.
It's built into the OS.

eg2505

Honorary Master
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

You deserve a medal for being able to stick with it.
whats wrong with it?
works like a champ, especially with CRdroid and rooting on it, as yes do agree stock ROM post-cyanogen OS folding was awful.

only problem Ive struggled with is finding Batteries for it.
cant find anything similar that shares batteries with it, and to order from aliexpress and wait for shipping is expensive.

Sepeng

Expert Member
Iphone 6s; got it cos I had a 6 before that and it lasted like 4 years so that was the plan with this one. Plus it still has a headphone jack.

konfab

Honorary Master
whats wrong with it?
works like a champ, especially with CRdroid and rooting on it, as yes do agree stock ROM post-cyanogen OS folding was awful.

only problem Ive struggled with is finding Batteries for it.
cant find anything similar that shares batteries with it, and to order from aliexpress and wait for shipping is expensive.
The USB port on mine become looser than a prostitute's c*** . It became borderline unusable. Anyway, I am glad to see that someone ported a decent OS to it.

I might put that OS on it and see if it is actually usable as my little brother needs a phone.

eg2505

Honorary Master
The USB port on mine become looser than a prostitute's c*** . It became borderline unusable. Anyway, I am glad to see that someone ported a decent OS to it.

I might put that OS on it and see if it is actually usable as my little brother needs a phone.
yes the "fashionable" USB cable is garbage, mine stopped working yonks ago.
needed another one, found my skullcandy USB cable that came with my Wireless earbuds works nicely for it.

here is the CRdroid version I use,

brilliant, brilliant phone except for the local availability of the (removable) batteries, those are impossible to find.

might try talk to somebody living in China and order some replacement batteries, as in all honestly
besides no NFC and fingerprint reader, couldn't want another phone.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Samsung Note 8
Was the latest Note at the time. I like a big phone.

Reactions: OCP

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
P20 Lite, but my next will not be a Huawei. I want a fully functioning Google android ecosystem with no risks. Luckily the new Samsung A series is looking decent and at reasonable prices.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
LG G7
Was the best priced vs features when I was upgrading at the time

Raven7

Samsung Galaxy A10 --- brilliant phone....simple, understandable, logical technology which suits a golden oldie like me who doesn't want to first go earn a degree to understand how to use the phone

Goosfrabba

Nokia 7 Plus
For a moment I thought I was the only one with a Nokia. My love affair with Nokia/Microsoft/Windows OS came to a sad demise since apparently 5 people bought those phones. Hope the Android Nokia's don't go the same route