Which smartphone do you currently use?

Totempole

Expert Member
Xiaomi Redmi 7, because it had the fastest SoC of any R2000 phone at the time, the Snapdragon 632.

diapason

Expert Member
LG Stylus - don't recall the exact details.

My spare, which keeps an old number active, is a Nokia 1.

gottagoon

Expert Member
LG Stylus - don't recall the exact details.

My spare, which keeps an old number active, is a Nokia 1.
You've a Nokia 1?
Try using it. Every post I make here is from my Nokia 1. My laptop died a while back. This little phone is a gem :)

Reactions: air

diapason

Expert Member
You've a Nokia 1?
Try using it. Every post I make here is from my Nokia 1. My laptop died a while back. This little phone is a gem :)
I use the Nokia for non-Telkom numbers. The LG is my main phone on Telkom Free Me.

mr_norris

Expert Member
For a moment I thought I was the only one with a Nokia. My love affair with Nokia/Microsoft/Windows OS came to a sad demise since apparently 5 people bought those phones. Hope the Android Nokia's don't go the same route
I don't think they will go the same route. They have a customer for life as long as they stick to their updating of their phones. That's what wins me over, and the price of course :D

BaronBuffoon

Executive Member
Samsung Galaxy A10. I needed to replace my Nokia Lumia 630 eventually, and although the A10 cost more than I was willing to spend, my brother spontaneously offered to cover 50% of the cost of the device. I picked it because it has a fair amount of internal storage [32Gb is plenty for me] and because it felt like a safer choice to me than a certain, similarly priced but higher specced, Chinese smartphone.

gottagoon

Expert Member
Samsung Galaxy A10. I needed to replace my Nokia Lumia 630 eventually, and although the A10 cost more than I was willing to spend, my brother spontaneously offered to cover 50% of the cost of the device. I picked it because it has a fair amount of internal storage [32Gb is plenty for me] and because it felt like a safer choice to me than a certain, similarly priced but higher specced, Chinese smartphone.
You're Lumina 630 was muched loved by the Nokia community. Two screenshots below from user opinions on GSM Arena:Screenshot_20200125-134831.pngScreenshot_20200125-134918.png