Whisk(e)y Lovers thread

KantSnyer

You're obviously a Rye and Bourbon lover...I'm leaning more towards the Corn side of things myself:

View attachment 807189

I enjoy the buttery sweetness of it.
Fairly new on my whisky journey and right now bourbons are the flavour of the month, have yet to try corn though now you've got me fomo'ing bad are there any available locally, I take it the two 700ml bottles are from MoM?

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Fairly new on my whisky journey and right now bourbons are the flavour of the month, have yet to try corn though now you've got me fomo'ing bad are there any available locally, I take it the two 700ml bottles are from MoM?
All three actually....

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
if only i could get this easily, MoM is a little more effort than i want to do :p
I am busy filling an order, if you want to share shipping etc.

With a current Flash Sale I'm getting the House of Lannister Laga for only R 802 and that's including the shipping.

They have the GOT Oban for the same price...those are both like R2k here locally at the moment.

I am delaying shipping until after the lockdown, but I will handle all the shipping and customs etc.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
If you are in my neck of the woods I'll give you some samples to try...