.Who distributes LG monitors?

lived666

Executive Member
I am looking for the LG 55LV77D which I see firstshop and one or two other dealers sell it so must be one of the wholesalers - is it Mustek, I don't have their current price list, I need around 20 of them, so wholesale price would be better.

I did try calling LG but they were like try this number and that didn't work.:crying:

lived666

Executive Member
This.

And you can only buy from them if you are a registered VAR.

And also... for them 20 units is nothing and no "wholesale" price will be applicable.
Easy enough to register. At around 40 k a monitor dealer price is better than retail.

lived666

Executive Member
Well then problem solved....register with Pinnacle Africa tomorrow and order the R1bar's worth of monitors.
Indeed, I must check if I'm still registered with them, I was a while ago but stopped buying when I got bored with the PC game, but good to know they have them.

WAslayer

Expert Member
Well its not either of these two, trying Axiz but all their sales staff are on lunch........**** I hate local suppliers.
Funny, just phoned Pinnacle who have the exact model you are looking for in stock..

No idea who you spoke to there...

lived666

Executive Member
Funny, just phoned Pinnacle who have the exact model you are looking for in stock..

No idea who you spoke to there...
fark me, who did you speak to? Going to try again.

Ok thanks mate, second time around worked, they obviously misunderstood the model number, they have 11 in stock

Last edited: