Who do you look like?

Sirius me - photo taken by my wife as part of a photo course assignment.

I'm not this cultured.

11043209_10152605931690981_2142878722775902785_n.jpg

A BEAR!!!!!! I FCKING LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ok, like seriously, you do realize how someone like nick and us gays gonna read that right?

:D

I may have been married to a gay man but my brown eye never ever came into the equation.
He had respect for me!!!!! Lol!!!;):D
 
I may have been married to a gay man but my brown eye never ever came into the equation.
He had respect for me!!!!! Lol!!!;):D
Hmm, respect. Ja.

I'm channelling slootvreeter this evening for some reason but, there are reasons a gentlemen might spy a ladies bum hole... never mind.
 
Hmm, respect. Ja.

I'm channelling slootvreeter this evening for some reason but, there are reasons a gentlemen might spy a ladies bum hole... never mind.

Think she was referring to the pink eye earlier, not the brown one.

But as a straight male, we have options. In the pink, or in the stink.

But for ockie it's chutney, of glad nie.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X