South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I missed Mila, PM pls![]()
If you look like him i will be all over you like flies to honey.
That dude is one hot MOFO
Marine actually fits that bill in my opinionI think we need to have a Jason Stratham look alike contest.
I think we need to have a Jason Stratham look alike contest.
I'll believe it when I see it.Marine actually fits that bill in my opinion![]()
Whahahaha! Love it!
What do you call that facial hair thingy?
Ill bliksem u bewusteloos and by the time u wake up he will be all used up... Like a raisin![]()
Pussy. What haven't I said on this forum?Post a selfie, after all I have said on this forum? :wtf:![]()
Oh...here we go.....turning into a gay thread again. ......zzzzzz
You could here ant_man to take a new pic and hetero it up a bit.Oh...here we go.....turning into a gay thread again. ......zzzzzz

No. I saw that. Mila grow that hair again its lovely. I got a mere glimpse then my phone rang then when I came back to comment it was gone. What did I miss that it disappeared?