Why Takealot killed Kalahari

Status
Not open for further replies.

angotull

May have killed off both, judging from the complaints one reads here....:erm:
Yeah, the kalahari poor service people joined, their ability to give a .... certainly has gone. They used to be good, now they're just kalahari with another name. I have used them since Take2 days, and they really went form strength to strength. The last 4 transactions I had with them were pure disaster, I ended up cancelling 2 of them, and just having to live with the stuff ups of the other 2. Pity, it was a real choice we used to have. Guess its back to brick and mortar...............

BBotha

Takealot has been built upon the simple concept that the customer comes first....
Yea, right. With the exception to the oldest industry in the world, this does not really apply, its always shareholder first, then customers second....?

kang

So why were there the Karl ads not so long ago? I'm sure even then there was some chatter about merging/closing down?

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
James May always complained about their suspension.

I suppose Durex is a brand nobody complains about, right dads?
Ok Hamster, I know you're bored and everything; I've been watching your "bored" YouTube videos but don't you have a live show to prepare for? Send my hellos to May and Clarkson for me. KTB.

Nephew_

Karl irritated me. What also irritated me was when they changed the marketing from "kalahari.net" to "kalahari.com". Why? Why would you do that?
My first online product I bought was from the granny of takelot, theshoppingmatrix. ;)

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Liked the Kalahari branding better, now I need to use a company that say that they want to takealot of my money in their name... guess at least they are honest about it lol.

Will be a while before I use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.