• Yes

Votes: 38 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 173 82.0%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Chill Beverages International has launched Africa’s first canned water: DAY Water. The RSP for a can of 300ml DAY is R5.99, and is available in stores nationwide, in both still and sparkling variants.

Question: Will you buy canned water?

Day-Water.jpg

WAslayer

Expert Member
Why wouldn't anyway buy canned water..?? What makes it worse than buying bottled water that would make people not want to buy it..?

If anything, this is better than bottled water, considering all the plastic floating around everywhere and anywhere on the planet..

Neuk_

Expert Member
Mmm, is that the first commercially available canned water? The company I work for canned water last year from what I remember, I still have two cans in my fridge, I am not sure if it was ever sold commercially though.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
for that price I might on the odd occasion, though I'm more likely to buy Pepsi Max for the electrolytes

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Mmm, is that the first commercially available canned water? The company I work for canned water last year from what I remember, I still have two cans in my fridge, I am not sure if it was ever sold commercially though.
Africas first it seems if going by OP, is available elsewhere if I look online.

I wonder what its shelf life is? I know what gets survivalist type canned (like in canned fruit) water, best to leave out for bit before drinking so the chlorine can leave the water. So there is another angle of use, emergency rations.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Africas first it seems if going by OP, is available elsewhere if I look online.

I wonder what its shelf life is? I know what gets survivalist type canned (like in canned fruit) water, best to leave out for bit before drinking so the chlorine can leave the water. So there is another angle of use, emergency rations.
I took a look at the cans I have in my fridge, expiry is a year after being manufactured, which seems short for a canned item.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master