Windows 8.1 Pro

Saint_Technika

Are there any hidden settings in windows 8 because if I migrate a user from windows 7 utopia to 8 it's like now entering some kind of survivor episode because for one they can't easily change passwords if they are part of a domain and some app settings are not consistent on the new environment(Window apps like outlook 2007 on 8).

:mad:

NomNom

Executive Member
Simple, upgrade to Windows 8 then upgrade immediately to Windows 10, IMO it's easier to use Windows 10 than Windows 8.

Otherwise you should be able to bring it up by going to the start button then typing in User

Saint_Technika

Simple, upgrade to Windows 8 then upgrade immediately to Windows 10, IMO it's easier to use Windows 10 than Windows 8.

Otherwise you should be able to bring it up by going to the start button then typing in User
Sounds simple enough though I would ask if in Windows 10 those showstopper bugs are buried like in the examples mentioned above.

NomNom

Executive Member
Sounds simple enough though I would ask if in Windows 10 those showstopper bugs are buried like in the examples mentioned above.
I really can't comment on that sorry, I've just finished a upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 8 Pro to Windows 10 Pro it has Microsoft Office 2007 also and I had no problems.