Speedster
Honorary Master
I found changing the language settings to include Afrikaans solved that crazy language stuffHow is this afrikaans? It's not even English.
"van nuch nie le beg for ee no week. Rye ye la al fridag."
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I found changing the language settings to include Afrikaans solved that crazy language stuffHow is this afrikaans? It's not even English.
"van nuch nie le beg for ee no week. Rye ye la al fridag."
For the second time. Afrilkaans is included.I found changing the language settings to include Afrikaans solved that crazy language stuff
You joke about that, I recently was using AI to translate to a girl I was chatting to in this part of the world, and I tried to send her a pretty neutral compliment, and next moment she was talking about introducing me to her pastor and talking about things like marriage.Yeah but that won't help you. Try Wispr Flow. It is the Apple of speech to text. You'll say less stupid things. Siri might take you on a date.
How does Wispr work on iPhone, how does it integrate into say replying to a whatsapp or replying on Safari to a Mybb thread?I've been using this for about 2 months and can't imagine being without it. Have it on on my Mac, iPhone and work Dell laptop. Especially useful for prompting or even just crunching emails in a hurry.
It's essentially a new keyboard that you toggle in the bottom LH corner, which enables the Wispr flow dictation.How does Wispr work on iPhone, how does it integrate into say replying to a whatsapp or replying on Safari to a Mybb thread?
Yeah but that won't help you. Try Wispr Flow. It is the Apple of speech to text. You'll say less stupid things. Siri might take you on a date.
Afrikaans?I just tried Handy dictation on Win 11 because I thought I’d give open source software a try first and it works great, very nicely made app.
It’s a game changer for dyslexics, the sight impaired and people on the move. I’d love to figure out how to enable this in my auto. It’s the absolute best app of its kind currently and a seriously good use of AI. I like the way it replaces the keyboard on mobile.I've just discovered this app now. It is amazing. It seamlessly identifies English and Afrikaans without issues. It's just an absolute game changer. I have it on my Android and probably going to install it on my Mac first thing in the morning as well.
And yes, I typed this message using Wispr Flow.
Has anyone else been using it?

I’m pretty sure it would, Handy is just the engine for the offline AI models which are made available from a whole range of providers.Afrikaans?
It's the best of everything I've tried so far. I'm still needing to test something that uses ElevenLabs -it's by far the best for the various accents and multilanguage we use here in SAIt seems Wispr flow can't work offline which is a pity but I’m going to try it now on my iPhone, the reviews are stellar
What I like is the ability to just talk naturally...It seems Wispr flow can't work offline which is a pity but I’m going to try it now on my iPhone, the reviews are stellar