Wispr Flow

Yeah but that won't help you. Try Wispr Flow. It is the Apple of speech to text. You'll say less stupid things. Siri might take you on a date.
You joke about that, I recently was using AI to translate to a girl I was chatting to in this part of the world, and I tried to send her a pretty neutral compliment, and next moment she was talking about introducing me to her pastor and talking about things like marriage.

You gotta be careful when you use it to translate. It can change the tone and infer a lot more than you are trying to express.
 
I've been using this for about 2 months and can't imagine being without it. Have it on on my Mac, iPhone and work Dell laptop. Especially useful for prompting or even just crunching emails in a hurry.

How does Wispr work on iPhone, how does it integrate into say replying to a whatsapp or replying on Safari to a Mybb thread?
 
Yeah but that won't help you. Try Wispr Flow. It is the Apple of speech to text. You'll say less stupid things. Siri might take you on a date.

But that’s exactly why I don’t use voice notes or dictation.

I’m far more articulate when typing it myself because I can pause and take a moment to think about what I want to say.
 
I just tried Handy dictation on Win 11 because I thought I’d give open source software a try first and it works great, very nicely made app.
 
I've just discovered this app now. It is amazing. It seamlessly identifies English and Afrikaans without issues. It's just an absolute game changer. I have it on my Android and probably going to install it on my Mac first thing in the morning as well.

And yes, I typed this message using Wispr Flow.

Has anyone else been using it?
It’s a game changer for dyslexics, the sight impaired and people on the move. I’d love to figure out how to enable this in my auto. It’s the absolute best app of its kind currently and a seriously good use of AI. I like the way it replaces the keyboard on mobile.

Great app. *EDIT*

IMG_5739.png
 
Last edited:
It seems Wispr flow can't work offline which is a pity but I’m going to try it now on my iPhone, the reviews are stellar
 
It seems Wispr flow can't work offline which is a pity but I’m going to try it now on my iPhone, the reviews are stellar
It's the best of everything I've tried so far. I'm still needing to test something that uses ElevenLabs -it's by far the best for the various accents and multilanguage we use here in SA
 
It seems Wispr flow can't work offline which is a pity but I’m going to try it now on my iPhone, the reviews are stellar
What I like is the ability to just talk naturally...
blah blah blah... um no, actually rather blah.... and then... ummmm...
And it listens before making sense of it all and outputting or acting on it. Way better than anything non-AI right now.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X