DreamKing
Honorary Master
but LGBT is fine, right?I'd prefer religion not being taught to kids, but it's up to the parents. Same for alphabetism and gambling.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
but LGBT is fine, right?I'd prefer religion not being taught to kids, but it's up to the parents. Same for alphabetism and gambling.
LGBT isn't taught. It's like teaching people how to have blue eyesbut LGBT is fine, right?
point? you have a point?Brilliant. Thanks for confirming my point.
but LGBT is fine, right?
LGBT isn't taught. It's like teaching people how to have blue eyes![]()
Resources and lesson plans for those who want to teach about gender identity are becoming much more common. Seven states now require that curriculums include LGBTQ topics.
Right!
In all honestly, teach your kids whatever you want. I didn't guilt-trip my kids any crap growing up, told them hell and sin is all made up.
How am I triggered? Say you make fun of x and y.
I make fun of x, y AND Z, but you get offended by me pointing out how stupid Z is. We both agree X and Y is dumb, but me thinking Z is dumb as well is just going too far...
Now I'm a rabid anti-Z person but you're not a rabid anti-X or rabid anti-Y person? Do you not see the hypocrisy?
I will pray for you too, wish you won't go to heaven.I will pray for you, wish you won't go to hell.
point? you have a point?
I am going to heaven, anyway hope you will go with me.I will pray for you too, wish you won't go to heaven.
See you thereI am going, hope you will go with me.![]()
Yep. The one you’ve been avoiding for the last couple of hours, but it’s made regardless.
Well I never thought rape would be defined as uselessAnd the other useless sins?
Certainly not, if you attempting to build an argument that religion is not required then you doing a fantastic job in motivating for this. Plainly put you opposed to the idea of religion not because of its concepts but it might be that it causes you to deal with yourself. But just gauging from what I’ve read today I can see it has not been easy.I also do not need to tell you taking a life is a sin to tell you how bad it is.
Yes and of course, how is that working for you? because from what I’m observing religion is bad too. Well it can’t be good now could it?Why not teach somebody things are bad without mentioning sin?
I will pray for you, wish you won't go to hell.
ok, as you wish.Please don't, it's like asking me to call you ma'am.
that store is empty.This is the main window display at Canal Walk, CT.
![]()
Try me. Lets see. You cannot be a fortuneteller and a snowflake at the same time, they mutually exclusive.Hmm if I posted a pic of a straight couple. I am 99% certain you wouldn't react the same way.
Looted empty?that store is empty.
Once again not knowing their core audience.
It is in the gr8 curriculumLGBT isn't taught. It's like teaching people how to have blue eyes![]()
Thought he meant conversionIt is in the gr8 curriculum