Woolworths SA refuses to back down from supporting Pride Month

Not at all, just hate being lied to, or scammed.
Imagine finding out something you have been taught for years as fact is actually a lie, changes your whole world view.

So you're like one of those ex smokers that becomes a rabid anti-smoker, but still traumatize yourself by hanging around in smoker's areas because you're so scared you might miss something, then tries getting the smoking areas banned

Yes, we all know those types.
 
Not at all, just hate being lied to, or scammed.


So you're like one of those ex smokers that becomes a rabid anti-smoker, but still traumatize yourself by hanging around in smoker's areas because you're so scared you might miss something, then tries getting the smoking areas banned

Yes, we all know those types.

Lol.

You're like the guy that makes fun of blue, red, yellow and purple, but as soon as you make fun of green, you get pissy.

You're not a tough guy, you're a jokester with no comebacks for your delusions/fantasies.
 
Lol.

You're like the guy that makes fun of blue, red, yellow and purple, but as soon as you make fun of green, you get pissy.

You're not a tough guy, you're a jokester with no comebacks for your delusions/fantasies.
Seems I triggered you and I can guess why, Emperor.

I'm just wondering why there is no black?

lgbtqp.jpg

What are my delusions/fantasies?
 
Seems I triggered you and I can guess why, Emperor.

I'm just wondering why there is no black?

View attachment 1537811

What are my delusions/fantasies?
What even is that question?

The newer one has black. You happy?

1920px-LGBTQ%2B_rainbow_flag_Quasar_%22Progress%22_variant.svg.png
 
You said sin is common stuff like murder, so i'm asking you how you have sinned in the last 24 hours. Did you kill anyone? Did you steal anything?
Im not the one opposed to sin, you are so how does this help you? Perhaps the question should be whether you seeing anything wrong with killing people? if you do then why have a blanket view on sin?
I just want to rule out how you're following these great rules so well but you're still somehow full of sin? And now you want to teach this same mode of thought to a child? What are you telling the kid?
So using your logic, and flawed if I may say so, teaching a child killing is wrong is indoctrination? please you need to revisit the way you think about religion.
What do you think a pastor will tell a gay teenager?
Perhaps this is the theme of your hate towards religion, but certainly waging a little war against all religions seems to be your preferred option in the absence of not being able to demonstrate that you a better person because of no religion.
 
How is he projecting his past onto others? He's just stating his opinion. Agree or disagree. Move on :p Don't you have a bestie?
Seemingly I’m teaching you about the person you refer to as your “bestie”, there is a clear difference between an opinion about religion and displaying putrid hate towards religion.
 
Seemingly I’m teaching you about the person you refer to as your “bestie”, there is a clear difference between an opinion about religion and displaying putrid hate towards religion.
What you seem to think as hate is actually just apathy.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X