Enby Panda
Expert Member
How is he projecting his past onto others? He's just stating his opinion. Agree or disagree. Move onThats good but you assisting him in projecting his past onto others. Besties?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
How is he projecting his past onto others? He's just stating his opinion. Agree or disagree. Move onThats good but you assisting him in projecting his past onto others. Besties?
Imagine finding out something you have been taught for years as fact is actually a lie, changes your whole world view.
Not at all, just hate being lied to, or scammed.
So you're like one of those ex smokers that becomes a rabid anti-smoker, but still traumatize yourself by hanging around in smoker's areas because you're so scared you might miss something, then tries getting the smoking areas banned
Yes, we all know those types.
What does this have to do with Woolies?
Seems I triggered you and I can guess why, Emperor.Lol.
You're like the guy that makes fun of blue, red, yellow and purple, but as soon as you make fun of green, you get pissy.
You're not a tough guy, you're a jokester with no comebacks for your delusions/fantasies.

What even is that question?Seems I triggered you and I can guess why, Emperor.
I'm just wondering why there is no black?
View attachment 1537811
What are my delusions/fantasies?
Why don't we drop all the arguments and just go and buy rotisserie chicken from Woolies. Everybody is happy.Lets drop the argument about religion and return to bashing Woolies
Im not the one opposed to sin, you are so how does this help you? Perhaps the question should be whether you seeing anything wrong with killing people? if you do then why have a blanket view on sin?You said sin is common stuff like murder, so i'm asking you how you have sinned in the last 24 hours. Did you kill anyone? Did you steal anything?
So using your logic, and flawed if I may say so, teaching a child killing is wrong is indoctrination? please you need to revisit the way you think about religion.I just want to rule out how you're following these great rules so well but you're still somehow full of sin? And now you want to teach this same mode of thought to a child? What are you telling the kid?
Perhaps this is the theme of your hate towards religion, but certainly waging a little war against all religions seems to be your preferred option in the absence of not being able to demonstrate that you a better person because of no religion.What do you think a pastor will tell a gay teenager?
What's the pink and blue for?What even is that question?
The newer one has black. You happy?
![]()
The white, pink and blue is for Transgenders.What's the pink and blue for?
I'm not a vegetarian.Why don't we drop all the arguments and just go and buy rotisserie chicken from Woolies. Everybody is happy.
No this month I will have to use my Phillips air fryer to make my own chicken.Why don't we drop all the arguments and just go and buy rotisserie chicken from Woolies. Everybody is happy.
Slum it. Nandos.No this month I will have to use my Phillips air fryer to make my own chicken.
Seemingly I’m teaching you about the person you refer to as your “bestie”, there is a clear difference between an opinion about religion and displaying putrid hate towards religion.How is he projecting his past onto others? He's just stating his opinion. Agree or disagree. Move onDon't you have a bestie?
What you seem to think as hate is actually just apathy.Seemingly I’m teaching you about the person you refer to as your “bestie”, there is a clear difference between an opinion about religion and displaying putrid hate towards religion.
Those skinny little overpriced things? Madness.Why don't we drop all the arguments and just go and buy rotisserie chicken from Woolies. Everybody is happy.
You laugh at the fact that women were denied a fair chance. Just asked you a direct question on why you find it funny?What does this have to do with Woolies?
Anything can be a crime.... that means I just have to make something illegal and you would be fine with it.No crime = no problem