Worst TV shows

Randhir

Honorary Master
There is so much crap on TV. Almost too many shows to mention. But I will highlight one... REVENGE. Fsck that show. It really could've been good, but it turned into absolute garbage. Delete.
I agree. That show started off so well.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
There is so much crap on TV. Almost too many shows to mention. But I will highlight one... REVENGE. Fsck that show. It really could've been good, but it turned into absolute garbage. Delete.
Seriously? That show was always intended for people with lady parts.

Full House
Charmed
Home and Away
7th Heaven
Will & Grace
Judge Judy
Dawson's Creek
Touched by an Angel
Power puff girls
Ally McBeal

AdrianH

Expert Member
Toddlers and Tiaras

It actually ticks me off watching these "parents" force their kids into rubbish like this.

Solarion

Honorary Master
How I met Your Mother :sick:
Survivor
Hawaii Five-0

Any soapie; Days, Bold etc

Edit:

Toddlers and Tiaras

It actually ticks me off watching these "parents" force their kids into rubbish like this.
Yup. Creep factor of 8/10 they look godam scary, not quite kids anymore but something from a horror movie.

Last edited:
You want creep factor, glance over at Noot vir Noot.
You're telling me. Last week, the one chick contestant didn't know shït but he still edged her along. And the week before, some 12 yr old in the audience got the question and he was really well done to that mooi klein dogtertjie and it was way creepy. And that bongo drummer - he sings all weird like he wants to eat your children.

Oh, wait, I know too much. I gotta put something else on the telly on Friday nights while waiting for dinner...