Worst TV shows

rakabos3

Executive Member
You sir, win the internet! I can't stand that bunch of muppets! I only switch over to F1 at 14:00 nowadays (or whatever time the actual race starts) so I don't have to listen to these so called 'experts'.
Havent seen them on air before a race, think they were fired actually

Solarion

Honorary Master
You're telling me. Last week, the one chick contestant didn't know shït but he still edged her along. And the week before, some 12 yr old in the audience got the question and he was really well done to that mooi klein dogtertjie and it was way creepy. And that bongo drummer - he sings all weird like he wants to eat your children.

Oh, wait, I know too much. I gotta put something else on the telly on Friday nights while waiting for dinner...
Not seen it since I was a kid myself, but by the sounds of it I'm not missing much. It is still a singing type of show?

Not seen it since I was a kid myself, but by the sounds of it I'm not missing much. It is still a singing type of show?
Yup - singing and guessing song names and song quizzes and all sorts of rubbish like that. And the band is lacking in skills to sell it properly, tbh.

Sometimes it can be really funny, like when 4 contestants all lacking in rhythm and tone all try and sing and clap along to a song being ruined by the band. The cacophony is out of sync and the ensuing hilarity is awkward.

If you guys want to talk game shows then I say Walk the Plank. Show was so atrocious and boring that SABC moved it from a prime time slot to Saturday mornings where repeats usually play.

Plus that other game show that hedgehog Guy Fieri hosts.

oooooh - just remembered one from the weekend. So saturday was too cold and before turning in, a quick surf through the channels revealed Saath Saath on one of the SABC channels. O.M.F! You have to see this to believe it. Utter rubbish Indian language soapie with squint-eyed stars and the worst production values I have ever seen.

BLIXEMPIE

Executive Member
oooooh - just remembered one from the weekend. So saturday was too cold and before turning in, a quick surf through the channels revealed Saath Saath on one of the SABC channels. O.M.F! You have to see this to believe it. Utter rubbish Indian language soapie with squint-eyed stars and the worst production values I have ever seen.
You need ADSL.

Totempole

Expert Member
Hey! I sort of enjoy that series! :mad:

This one too! :mad:

And this one. Regardless of the bad acting.

Helix
Under The Dome
Another Helix hater? :(
What's wrong with Under the Dome? :confused:

Full House
Charmed
Home and Away
7th Heaven
Will & Grace
Judge Judy
Dawson's Creek
Touched by an Angel
Power puff girls
Ally McBeal
:wtf: No comment.

My vote goes to Almost Human, Dollhouse and Grimm. All quite boring.
... Also Trueblood

Last edited:

CL-West

Expert Member
/snip

My vote goes to Almost Human, Dollhouse and Grimm. All quite boring.
... Also Trueblood
I like Almost Human. True it is not the best out there, but the acting is not bad and the concepts of the future is nicely though out.

and then off course there is Minka Kelly…:love: