Worst TV shows

Totempole

Expert Member
I like Almost Human. True it is not the best out there, but the acting is not bad and the concepts of the future is nicely though out.

and then off course there is Minka Kelly…:love:
Well, hard luck to you then, because the likelyhood of cancellation is high. Admittedly, it's not the worst series, I watched the entire season, which is more than I could say for Dollhouse or Grimm.

JustAsk

Expert Member
Under the Dome? It's not that bad, I've seen much worse.

Take most South African TV series for example. :whistling:
When a tv show starts with a dome coming from nowhere,an event that should be the ultimate breaking news,and a lady voice tells you in the beginning,because of the dome nobody's secrets are safe anymore...you pull the plug right there.

v.j

Elementary
Marvels agent of shield or something
Almost human
Royal pains

Joka69

Expert Member
There is so much crap on TV. Almost too many shows to mention. But I will highlight one... REVENGE. Fsck that show. It really could've been good, but it turned into absolute garbage. Delete.
Agreed!

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
I see a couple of people ranting against shows like Big Bang Theory and True Blood. Have to agree. These shows started off brilliantly, but recently have become a bit... what's the word.... meh.

Also +1 to anyone who mentioned any reality tv show...

Loumina

Toddlers and Tiaras

It actually ticks me off watching these "parents" force their kids into rubbish like this.
There were 2 kids once on the show, their father strictly refused to put makeup on them. He said his kids were cute and beautiful enough to win the show without that crap on them. And indeed, one of them won!

Totempole

Expert Member
When a tv show starts with a dome coming from nowhere,an event that should be the ultimate breaking news,and a lady voice tells you in the beginning,because of the dome nobody's secrets are safe anymore...you pull the plug right there.
The cow getting halved was epic. :p

Debeer165

Expert Member
While not a pair of producers that were popular or responsible for anything that I could imagine being popular locally...

Anything involving Tim and Eric