• No

Votes: 199 47.4%
  • Other

Votes: 39 9.3%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Under current conditions, would you continue to wear a mask in public if it was no longer a legal requirement to do so?

Cereal_Killer

Forging
Other, if I remember it.
Sometimes I drive to Gateway only to realise when I get there I have no mask, turn around and go back home to get one.
But usually I have a extra tee or two in the car, use one as a makeshift mask and go buy one.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Other, if I remember it.
Sometimes I drive to Gateway only to realise when I get there I have no mask, turn around and go back home to get one.
But usually I have a extra tee or two in the car, use one as a makeshift mask and go buy one.
This happens to me more often than I care to think about. I've always got spares in the car though.

rvZA

Expert Member
Under current conditions, would you continue to wear a mask in public if it was no longer a legal requirement to do so?

Have they not criminalized not wearing a mask in public?

Cereal_Killer

Forging
This happens to me more often than I care to think about. I've always got spares in the car though.
Sometimes those spares in the car were taken out to be washed... and forgot about them and did not place them back in the car

Bismuth

Expert Member
I already wear it as little as possible, eg. to get into shops, restaurants (this is almost pointless, as I take it off again as soon as I sit down), but obviously not in my car, certainly not at home, and not outdoors either.

Other, if I remember it.

Oh hell no, is such a case I go home, and postpone the trip to later time or date. But 99% of the time, my diaper is in the car, my 2 spares float around the house, swap the one in the car for washing when I remember.

Cereal_Killer

Forging
Oh hell no, is such a case I go home, and postpone the trip to later time or date. But 99% of the time, my diaper is in the car, my 2 spares float around the house, swap the one in the car for washing when I remember.

That is where the extra tee in the car comes in handy, they usually sell masks at the entrance, so tee around nose and mouth, buy mask and off you go.

Bismuth

Expert Member
That is where the extra tee in the car comes in handy, they usually sell masks at the entrance, so tee around nose and mouth, buy mask and off you go.

Yeah, my casual wear of choice is a tee, so am usually ok there. However, I refuse to spend more money on masks, so the 3-4 I already have will have to do.

3WA

Honorary Master
Yes, while covid waves are still a reasonable probability.

Matt91

Expert Member
Not a big fan of the ear masks. I use the buffs or round the back of the head mask.

Yup I agree not the most comfortable especially after extended use but I really hate having to turn around and go home again just to get a stupid mask, they're good for when you're in a bind.