• Yes

Votes: 182 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 199 47.4%
  • Other

Votes: 39 9.3%

• Total voters

henslanso

Post nationwide vaccination and herd immunity, planning to still wear a mask if I have flu. At the moment, I wear it when I leave the house and don't mind wearing masks

eg2505

Honorary Master
hell to the no, was pointless then as its pointless now,
uncomfortable, cant breathe, fogs up my glasses, and worthless as one STILL can get covid with everything done to prevent it.

I already take mine off the Second its not needed, and get very angry when a mask policeman tells me to put it on.
cant wait to burn my mask and everybody else's when its not a legal requirement.

anyway, dont wear it at home, and dont wear it when sleeping, so again what the hell is the point of these ridiculous things.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Yes. I am starting to get used to wearing the ruddy thing.

eg2505

Honorary Master
No. Never.

Wearing prescription glasses with this ****ing mask kak is torturous especially when going shopping because then it causes my glasses to fog up, meaning I can't see ****!
whats worse is a mask policeman saying put your mask on properly, I lower it to be able to see.
feel like carrying around a sledgehammer to smash some skulls when they tell me that rubbish.

still until today, if somebody tells me to put on a mask, I put it on briefly then lower it again,
pointless telling me, I dont care then, like I dont care now.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Its a no from me, only time I wear one now is when I go shopping. Other than that nope.

Also why do people wear a mask while driving ALONE in a car
I flew the other day for the first time since lockdown started and the air hostesses are pretty anal about having both your mouth and nose covered. I just wait for them to pass me then I lower it under my nose.

I thought they don't fill the plane to capacity. I was surprised to see no empty seats on my flight. :unsure:

Brian_G

Executive Member
I'm saying all the Barnyard noises, but I still more than a year later cant understand the point of the nose diaper.
covid is still spread, even with all the measures.
Hardly even that, I'm sure you've seen how many don't cover their noses.

netstrider

Expert Member
I flew the other day for the first time since lockdown started and the air hostesses are pretty anal about having both your mouth and nose covered. I just wait for them to pass me then I lower it under my nose.

I thought they don't fill the plane to capacity. I was surprised to see no empty seats on my flight. :unsure:
Then they may as well have limited spectators at sports grounds if planes are filled to the brim, and malls are full, etc.

Anyway, it's a no from me.

eg2505

Honorary Master

again, pointless wearing a mask, as its so exhausting policing it,
you want to wear it, go right ahead, in Asian countries pre pandemic, many did and many didnt
but it was a CHOICE.

now we all have to wear this garbage everywhere and I feel myself about to faint from the effort breathing.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

Tell them to wash their bumhole out properly before anal next time.

eg2505

Honorary Master
I'm actually going to have a big mask burning celebration when all this is over.
forced all of us to wear this nonsense and I hated it then as I hate it much more now.

who is with me, It will be like a book burning, only with masks.

Brian_G

Executive Member
I'm actually going to have a big mask burning celebration when all this is over.
forced all of us to wear this nonsense and I hated it then as I hate it much more now.

who is with me, It will be like a book burning, only with masks.
I prefer passive resistance, but all the best.