Xbox Series X / S

It's a cool feature but the last time I owned a disc was in my Xbox 360 era. When I sold the console, the games went with them.

But otherwise I am quite looking forward to E-day next week. I'm sure it will be good because I enjoyed Gears 4 and 5.

In case anyone else was excited to try the Witcher 3 Remaster on PC if you bought it on Xbox - the Microsoft store version is dodge. You can't enable DLSS and the resolution is stuck at something like 1024 x 768. They know and will fix it one day:


I updated Witcher but still too busy with Diablo 4 and have like a crap ton of other games in my back-log so can wait for fix.
 
I installed W3 remaster. Played 15minutes. Uninstalled, because my backlog was making a moers3e geraas in my head.
HOW YOU GONNA REPLAY THIS WHEN THERE IS A FEW TERRABYTES OF GAMES YOU OWN BUT HAVEN"T STARTED!!!!
 
HAPPY E - DAY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing some old gamertags rise from the grave.
WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gears-of-war-carmines.gif
 
HAPPY E - DAY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing some old gamertags rise from the grave.
WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gears-of-war-carmines.gif

The reviews I see online is not looking to good. With loads of refunds/returns on Steam.

Might be the normal "Hate Xbox Crowd" but there are some concerns. Guess will have to wait and see.
Did not pre-order as I have way to much on my plate/back-log.
 
The reviews I see online is not looking to good. With loads of refunds/returns on Steam.

Might be the normal "Hate Xbox Crowd" but there are some concerns. Guess will have to wait and see.
Did not pre-order as I have way to much on my plate/back-log.
MP is MP that is fine it's the story that is DEI slop.
 
Yo, I draw the line and Dom and Marcus being more than best bros... I mean Dom died after Maria...
Well at least Markus isn't "yearning" for Dom. We leave that to the Sony bros.

Instead though they are Beavis and Butt-head types belittled at every turn and taught the way of the Gears by a ****ing dyke.
 
Well at least Markus isn't "yearning" for Dom. We leave that to the Sony bros.

Instead though they are Beavis and Butt-head types belittled at every turn and taught the way of the Gears by a ****ing dyke.
Seriously, making Marcus and Dom that? Hmmmm that doesn't track
 
Seriously, making Marcus and Dom that? Hmmmm that doesn't track
I made the Sony bros cry already. I did my part. Please don't make me do it again. The Xbox bros need all the love they can get.

The info is out there.

And out of respect for @Kaapie who I know plays the game and not the agenda behind it, nothing more from me.
 
I made the Sony bros cry already. I did my part. Please don't make me do it again. The Xbox bros need all the love they can get.

The info is out there.

And out of respect for @Kaapie who I know plays the game and not the agenda behind it, nothing more from me.

You made us cry? Change bottle stores, you are getting served methanol.


But, just to keep the burn going, bitter-boy.... ;)


1791289822363.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X