Kaapie
Expert Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2021
- Messages
- 3,411
- Reaction score
- 3,587
And a bit of Battlefield as well?![]()
THIS HAS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been vacillating on the purchase button for so long!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
And a bit of Battlefield as well?![]()
Where? You know I do love a bit of tribalism banterI see the console wars are back.
Xbox must be making a comeback.
Not putting Gears on PS5 is going to bite them in the ass though.
With less than 30k players on Steam and more than 300k on Game Pass there's nobody left to pay the $400m tab.
Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
Where? You know I do love a bit of tribalism banter![]()
It would absolutely have made a difference. Sony bros play anything.Highly doubt it would have made a dent re sale numbers. The problem with Gears goes deeper than that, besides if people really want it they can play it on PC if they dont have an Xbox. Unlike Sony exclusives that are console only.
Some say you don't even need a controller for that game.Instead we now have to compare it to the game that requires you to push 'X'
It would absolutely have made a difference. Sony bros play anything.
Asha Sharma cancelled the almost complete PS5 port at the last minute after Xbros told her they want exclusives on twitter.
I don't think that was a good decision at all.
To recoup costs now they need 36 million Xbros to play it.
Which is about the same chance of Splinter having sex with Asha Sharma.
Would have been nice to pit the Gears bros against God of War's wifey,. Alas, make up is a whole process, and she will only be available next year.
Instead we now have to compare it to the game that requires you to push 'X'
![]()
Bitter-boy just can't help himself. He hates PS because he cant get to play some of their great games. He needs to be able to pirate any game he plays, no doubt.Some say you don't even need a controller for that game.
It is dillusional to blame gamers for the decisions of execs. What you are saying is just silly. I couldn't care less about the financials and metrics used to judge success. Microsoft provided a service to play games at a reasonable cost, so I'm using it - I am not at fault.
They could very well take that away, but then I will not pay R1500 to play a game. I would pirate it instead.
So right now they are getting my money. Alternatively, they would get nothing from me.
I quite frankly have no idea what you are even talking about.Some say you don't even need a controller for that game.
It is dillusional to blame gamers for the decisions of execs. What you are saying is just silly. I couldn't care less about the financials and metrics used to judge success. Microsoft provided a service to play games at a reasonable cost, so I'm using it - I am not at fault.
They could very well take that away, but then I will not pay R1500 to play a game. I would pirate it instead.
So right now they are getting my money. Alternatively, they would get nothing from me.
Would have been a sick burn if Gears did not also play itself.
Say hi to Xbox's new division: 'XP' will boost Xbox games off-platform — from movies, to TV, to merchandising, and even theme parks
Microsoft is setting up a new division led by Minecraft's Kayleen Walters, to bring her merchandising, film production, and franchise growth experience to all Xbox games.
![]()
Huh? I have a ps5. I've played most of the exclusives. What are you smoking? You know this of course. Thumbs up for the rage bait. Now go play Wolverine.Bitter-boy just can't help himself. He hates PS because he cant get to play some of their great games. He needs to be able to pirate any game he plays, no doubt.
But watching him make a fool of himself is almost as entertaining as a good game![]()
Jeez man I was just giving my opinion. You blamed "xbros" for their decisions.I quite frankly have no idea what you are even talking about.
Where exactly did I blame gamers?
I literally blamed the exec.
Are you high?
Jesus you Game Pass okies are insecure as **** hey.
Hmmm, no, I didn't blame them. I said it how it is. She asked. They answered.Jeez man I was just giving my opinion. You blamed "xbros" for their decisions.
Huh? I have a ps5. I've played most of the exclusives. What are you smoking? You know this of course. Thumbs up for the rage bait. Now go play Wolverine.
Hmmm, no, I didn't blame them. I said it how it is. She asked. They answered.
And that's just how I word it. I'm a PC bro. But I've been around.
I don't care where you get your games from. Game Pass or credit card makes no difference to me. Steam, Sony and Microsoft aren't my companies. It's water off my back.
That doesn't mean I can't give my opinion on it though. Hence me wondering how tf they are getting their $400m back.
And they are going to need that $400m now too, because their salary expenditure just x10'd roughly 3 hours ago if you check the news...
I was not attacking you, I was just responding to you with an opinion of my own.Hmmm, no, I didn't blame them. I said it how it is. She asked. They answered.
And that's just how I word it. I'm a PC bro. But I've been around.
I don't care where you get your games from. Game Pass or credit card makes no difference to me. Steam, Sony and Microsoft aren't my companies. It's water off my back.
That doesn't mean I can't give my opinion on it though. Hence me wondering how tf they are getting their $400m back.
And they are going to need that $400m now too, because their salary expenditure just x10'd roughly 3 hours ago if you check the news...
I'm going to be honest with you one last time.Seeing as all you do is pirate games, how the flying fark do you care if any corp gets their money back?
Oh. Wait.
You can only pirate games if huge money is spent to develop games, so "huger" money is spent on purchasing these games.
And then leeches like you come along to pirate it for free. And then rage when an eco-system locks you out from being a parasite.
Huh? How inebriated were you to reveal your clone account?I'm going to be honest with you one last time.
I am not going to read what you say and respond. You act like you are mature but scrounge the forums looking for people who say negative things about your precious Sony and then you start with your childish fits and attacks.
You are not worth arguing with, nor are you capable of holding a mature conversation with.
All you are is an excellent troll. Probably one of the most highly skilled ones on MyBB. Go back under your bridge.