Yes, Afrihost has 24-hour support

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Thought the headline was going to be an Afrihost announcement that they now offer 24 hour live chat support.

Vio

Expert Member
Afrihost's support is pathetic anyway. Best move on.

Reactions: McT

Bevbam

As an EX client of Afrihost I experienced consistent terrible service from them for the past 2 years. When you sms "Help" to them their staff phone you back so that your phone either rings once and is cut off or doesn't even have a chance to ring at all and then their systems SHOW that they phoned you back but you had no chance to answer. Or they don't even bother to phone at all. Their "Live Chat" is dead or offline for at least 50% of OFFICE HOURS. I have no idea why they were let off from this complaint. Don't deserve to be

Reactions: McT

Sapphiron

Centadel
Company Rep
As an EX client of Afrihost I experienced consistent terrible service from them for the past 2 years. When you sms "Help" to them their staff phone you back so that your phone either rings once and is cut off or doesn't even have a chance to ring at all and then their systems SHOW that they phoned you back but you had no chance to answer. Or they don't even bother to phone at all. Their "Live Chat" is dead or offline for at least 50% of OFFICE HOURS. I have no idea why they were let off from this complaint. Don't deserve to be
In the last year, I do not recall their live chat being online once in the dozen or so times I logged into the site.

The 5 times or so I had to call them ( chat offline, and 8 hours with no response on online ticket), I had to wait more than 35mins

Clearly their support personnel are under resourced. If they were responding to online queries, then maybe their phone lines won't be full.

Not the Afrihost from 5 years ago.