Your favourite new feature found on Mango

AJKock

Hold the back arrow button and you will get a similar result as ALT+Tab on the PC.

Solitude

Executive Member
My favourite new feature is that we can access the marketplace from South Africa. :p

AJKock

@Arthur He tells you about features, not how to get to them.

SuperBru

I like the people hub improvements most. I like the twitter integration (although the user accounts disappeared - apparently a bug). The history view of a contact (email, sms, facebook chat, calls, etc) is great stuff. Facebook chat is ok. I would have loved a better alert tone for text and IM. Do anyone know if I can add a custom alert tone?

AJKock

@SuperBru There are apps that allow you to use their sounds for ringtones, so there must be a way to add new sounds too your phone. Will see if I can find it.

Last edited:

SuperBru

@sameer78

One thing that I noted in that addictivetips article (and also in previous demo videos of mango) is the very cool Bing search features like Bing vision, music search, etc. Why don't I have those features on my phone? Is it an app in the app store that I must download?

roguemat

Expert Member
@sameer78

One thing that I noted in that addictivetips article (and also in previous demo videos of mango) is the very cool Bing search features like Bing vision, music search, etc. Why don't I have those features on my phone? Is it an app in the app store that I must download?

Change the region of your phone in settings to united states :)