Zimbabwe votes in first post Mugabe election

R13...

Honorary Master
Even if the opposition were to somehow win despite the irregularities, I doubt the powerful would accept a change of the guard in government house. But I do wish them well and hope they do win and a peaceful transition occurs and they set about rebuilding.

thechamp

Honorary Master
But less educated than you, am I right or am I?

But less hard working than you, am I right or am I?

:D:D
Ok, let me teach you my dear foreigner, that is not how things work, by locals we mean locals, the ones who don't threaten to move overseas at the slightest provocation, the less skilled, uneducated ones, the ones who you can just tell they voted for the ANC by the look in their eyes, the ones who are spared from the genocide going in on in SA, the lazy entitled type who wants everything for free, those are the locals.

Oh, I forgot about the IQ, the locals are also inadequate in that department too.

Eniigma

Expert Member
Zimbabwe elections body reports Mnangagwa, Chamisa to police
HARARE - The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (Zec) on Monday said it reported the presidential candidates of the two main political parties in the Southern African country for suspected violation of the Electoral Act.

Zec chairperson Justice Priscilla Chigumba told journalists in Harare that the commission had noted with concern continued violations of the electoral act by candidates contesting the 2018 elections.
MDC Alliance has won Zimbabwe elections, says proud Chamisa
Johannesburg - The MDC Alliance has won the Elections in Zimbabwe, its youthful leader Nelson Chamisa said on Tuesday and all that was left was for the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) to officially announce his victory.

The 40-year-old tweeted: "We now have results from the majority of over 10 000 polling stations. We've done exceedingly well. Awaiting ZEC to perform their constitutional duty to officially announce the people's election results and we are ready to form the next gvt."
Zanu-PF getting 'extremely positive' information on vote - Mnangagwa
Harare - Zimbabwe's President Emmerson Mnangagwa said on Tuesday that the ruling party was receiving "extremely positive" information from their representatives, a day after the first election since Robert Mugabe resigned following a bloodless coup.

Mnangagwa said on Twitter that he was delighted by the high voter turnout, which the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission put at 75 percent.
Interesting

thechamp

Honorary Master

surface

Executive Member
It's a big gamble by Mnangagwa.
Asked Zim people I know yesterday & today about their take. 2 academics, 1 lawyer, 2 gardeners, 1 security guard and 1 nanny. They all think Opposition is going to win. I am not sure if it is just their wishful thinking.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Asked Zim people I know yesterday & today about their take. 2 academics, 1 lawyer, 2 gardeners, 1 security guard and 1 nanny. They all think Opposition is going to win. I am not sure if it is just their wishful thinking.
Seems like many in SA did not even bother about going to vote, understandable as the voting day was not very convenient.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Ok, let me teach you my dear foreigner, that is not how things work, by locals we mean locals, the ones who don't threaten to move overseas at the slightest provocation, the less skilled, uneducated ones, the ones who you can just tell they voted for the ANC by the look in their eyes, the ones who are spared from the genocide going in on in SA, the lazy entitled type who wants everything for free, those are the locals.

Oh, I forgot about the IQ, the locals are also inadequate in that department too.
Rightfully you seem highly upset the ruling party has failed to provide the locals with sufficient skills and instilled them with the right mentality. Although when you are without purpose, being lazy comes naturally.

I never said anything about working for such little money.
They are willing to do it, for that amount of money. And not complain for a second.

But I'm still willing to bet you won't dig a trench for 9 hours in the sun with a pick.

surface

Executive Member
Are you prepared to work 8 - 17:00 digging trenches in the sun for R 150?
Lightbulb moment. Is digging trenches you all people mean when you say lazy locals? I don't dig trenches either - will go stand in the corner now. Or maybe sit. or sleep.

Lightbulb moment. Is digging trenches you all people mean when you say lazy locals? I don't dig trenches either - will go stand in the corner now. Or maybe sit. or sleep.
It's the hardest form of labour I can think of currently. And for so little pay...

Tander

Executive Member
Wishful thinking, unfortunately.

thechamp

Honorary Master
They are willing to do it, for that amount of money. And not complain for a second.

But I'm still willing to bet you won't dig a trench for 9 hours in the sun with a pick.
But when I tell you something you must believe me, why do I get a feeling that I am being discriminated upon here? I've seen lot of claims here, none has ever been questioned the way mine is being questioned now.

But when I tell you something you must believe me, why do I get a feeling that I am being discriminated upon here? I've seen lot of claims here, none has ever been questioned the way mine is being questioned now.
Must be your Local black feels I guess...

You made the claim that not a met single Zim worker who works as hard as you. Unless you dig trenches for a living you're wrong. Simple as that.