South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Well two names. Pollock Smith the two most hated and contentious players by you know who. They just proved them all a dummy. Pollock should never be left out the team! And leave Smith Alone. The same goes for Gibs but well .....he better perform.... What can we say!
Yeah he saw off the new ball and played some audacious shots before playing onto his stumps. That 1st catch was out of this world...Well both Smith and Gibbs performed today, Smith with the bat and Gibbs in the field (made a decent start as well batting). I still can't get over Gibbs' catch.![]()
One word: Eskom.Yeah he saw off the new ball and played some audacious shots before playing onto his stumps. That 1st catch was out of this world...
Play finished early due to bad light, once again we have the infrastructure and technology, why not put the lights on?!! I'm not sure what the issue with lights are, they get switched on but only like 30% capacity. why?
I'm not sure what the issue with lights are, they get switched on but only like 30% capacity. why?
Yeah, I believe so, so why not switch them on earlier?Apparently they take quite a while to warm up
Yeah, I believe so, so why not switch them on earlier?
I wouldn't trust anything that nutjob says!They cost something R10 000+ to run, I think I heard Trevor Quirk say that once - may be very wrong there.
They cost something R10 000+ to run, I think I heard Trevor Quirk say that once - may be very wrong there.
Costs more to switch them on than to keep them on.
Yeah, that makes sense...Playing under lights require a white ball and such an exchange of the ball cannot happen at any time during the game.
i wonder what the record for the fastest test match is
They cost something R10 000+ to run, I think I heard Trevor Quirk say that once - may be very wrong there.
Costs more to switch them on than to keep them on.
legitimate or not. accepting the threats has weakened the ICC's position especially when requests through proper channels were rejected.
Yeah that could be right but imagine how many more people might pay to watch the cricket if they were guaranteed (barring rain of course) a full 90 over day?
Speaking of which the crowd today was pitifully small, I wonder how come?
They missed an amazing days cricket that's for sure. I really thought 160-190 would be par on this pitch watching the Windies drop but we could make 350 plus. Hope the weather doesn't disappoint...
What's the weather in Durban like tonight? Anyone know?