2007 Cricket World Cup (West Indies) thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingrob
  • Start date Start date
Crap, AB in as a runner for Smith... this usually doesn't turn out well.... about half the runs in half the balls remaining.

Scratch that - Smith has retired and Gibbs is in...
 
Last edited:
Ok now it doesn't look too good. Last time one of our openers 'retired hurt' we lost the game after being in such a good position. I think it was Gibbs (cramps) but I forget against whom....anyone remember????

2 new batters and Kallis scoring off every second ball when a run a ball is not even good enough. Now I'm worried :(
 
Geez the Aussie commentators are terrible... how can the ball be "beautifully half-fielded"?
Idiots.
 
Gibbs stumped at 220-2. When are the batsmen going to learn not to walk when the 3rd umpire hasn't made the call yet.
 
If SA loses this match then it's entirely Jacques Kallis' fault :mad:

Why do they send in captain slow when a run chaser is needed????
 
Cmon guys. He always takes a while, but I know 40 odd balls is alot to get your eye in.

He's going to smack them now... :)
 
King Snail fukcing it up again. Remember King Snail in the 99 Drawn Semi Finals vs Aus ...
 
I give up, were not going to make it. 119 runs off 60 balls, it's a done deal now. I'll sign off and get back to the studies.
 
Smith due in next ... but all too late. Kallis on a Sunday stroll ....

Protect your wicket son .... get your average up with a not out....

dont mind me .. just hate to see us falling behind when we had it in the bag, just a bit emotional u know :P
 
Don't blame Boucher, he was under pressure thanks to Kallis (who seems to be be playing for his fscking average again) :mad:

Edit: Kemp gone. Better off going out for a few drinks now. Stuff this
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X