Accelerit - Terrible service

DoringDraad

Good evening all.
I wanted to share my experience and lack of service from accelerit.co.za,
I placed an order with them in December and paid the installation fee.
They got back to me telling me Vuma advises fibre isnt ready in my street.
On 25 February I had Fibre installers at my front door, only to hear they were looking for my neighbor.
So I immediately logged a support ticket with them (which still hasnt been responded to) to ask when they will do my fibre installation.
A week went by of them ignoring all the support tickets, their website chat doesn't work, they have no phone number to call.
I then placed an order with Afrihost and my fibre has been installed.
I then responded to my old tickets with them asking for a refund and they are still ignoring me.
I also see many complaints flooding in on hellopeter.
It seems that I will now need to start the legal route to get my money back from them.
I am very disappointed in their service. I know for a fact they have seen my support requests as they have merged the tickets into one. But no response, still ignoring me.

shaheedtait

Good evening all.
I wanted to share my experience and lack of service from accelerit.co.za,
I placed an order with them in December and paid the installation fee.
They got back to me telling me Vuma advises fibre isnt ready in my street.
On 25 February I had Fibre installers at my front door, only to hear they were looking for my neighbor.
So I immediately logged a support ticket with them (which still hasnt been responded to) to ask when they will do my fibre installation.
A week went by of them ignoring all the support tickets, their website chat doesn't work, they have no phone number to call.
I then placed an order with Afrihost and my fibre has been installed.
I then responded to my old tickets with them asking for a refund and they are still ignoring me.
I also see many complaints flooding in on hellopeter.
It seems that I will now need to start the legal route to get my money back from them.
I am very disappointed in their service. I know for a fact they have seen my support requests as they have merged the tickets into one. But no response, still ignoring me.
Found this on Google 010 500 0220

DoringDraad

Can one of the My Broadband journalists perhaps take a gander at this company ? "Accelerit" They promised me a refund 4 days ago, still nothing has happened, and this is on a new order they ignored the fact that my street was fibre ready entirely. Took my money for installation in December and its been crickets since then. Look at all the hellopeter complaints? How are they still in business ?

Attachments

• hellopeter2.pdf
    847 KB · Views: 3
  • hellopeter1.pdf
    768.2 KB · Views: 3

Stormer12

Can one of the My Broadband journalists perhaps take a gander at this company ? "Accelerit" They promised me a refund 4 days ago, still nothing has happened, and this is on a new order they ignored the fact that my street was fibre ready entirely. Took my money for installation in December and its been crickets since then. Look at all the hellopeter complaints? How are they still in business ?

*sorry I cant help*

But I dodge a bullet. Thank goodness I did not go with them.

They bugged me whole time for payment & are quick to send out invoice for installation even when fibre was not even active yet.