Afrihost's trying really hard!!!

Jonathanap

I am sitting here, can't sleep so I thought I would come and see What is / has happened thats worth reading on My Broadband as I find lot's to keep me busy. And low and behold I see Afrihost Support Form!!! Now i think to myself yet another 'Best ISP' support channel of the 99999 Million that there are.

Do not be fooled by this yet trail run of it!!! Yes I will not lie but the channels I have used reply fast, which is nice because they beat Telkom mobiles call centre of min 40 before your call gets answered by far.

BUT!!!!

They listen, debit your account when they feel like it " AFTER " the so called invoice date debit debit debit and that is pretty much about as far as it goes. Except the ' Hosting Department ' where I sent an email this past weekend at something like 11pm to find out why my domains are suspended and got the shock of my life when I got a reply within 5 minutes!!!!!

After emailing, calling, call backs, whatsapp, facebook over and over it just falls on deaf ears!! They will gladly sign you up all smiles and warm welcomes, but then after their 60 day money back hoax, they just could not care except debit debit is our law!!! I even call Afrihost Internet Service Provider ' The strict Old Tannie, It is her way or no way '.... Then as I am scrolling Through the Form pages I see Afriman and thought OMG and went to go see it. And as I am reading at the bottom of Afriman's reply I see " Afriman says it is so, It is so..... Oh goodness Afrihost does operate like that ' It is so Strict '

The Best ISP at useless support after 60 days!!
The Best ISP at not giving a flying F@#$

Not even Gian Visser or the top brass pipes care anywhere!! Just the debit orders!

And the reason why I've been trying to be the responsible consumer is because of Identity Theft. My ID and name has been stolen and I can't have any of my own money in any form of accounts until this is over with as any account under my name will be debited by the Stolen loan companies. And I even tested it out by going to another bank allowing my money to go there, few days later R4000 gone out.

So in endless tries From support, Accounts, Legal, And the CEO Mr Gian, yesterday I was told Sorry your account will be terminated. Credit cards and debit orders only= bad news!!

I'll flood All of their email accounts with the amount of emails I've got on backup.

Sorry to The company's Decision makers, YOU GUYS SUCK @33.

My truthful advice: STAY THE F@ck away because you will waste you life time trying to get nothing but deafness!!

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
I am sitting here, can't sleep so I thought I would come and see What is / has happened thats worth reading on My Broadband as I find lot's to keep me busy. And low and behold I see Afrihost Support Form!!! Now i think to myself yet another 'Best ISP' support channel of the 99999 Million that there are.

Do not be fooled by this yet trail run of it!!! Yes I will not lie but the channels I have used reply fast, which is nice because they beat Telkom mobiles call centre of min 40 before your call gets answered by far.

BUT!!!!

They listen, debit your account when they feel like it " AFTER " the so called invoice date debit debit debit and that is pretty much about as far as it goes. Except the ' Hosting Department ' where I sent an email this past weekend at something like 11pm to find out why my domains are suspended and got the shock of my life when I got a reply within 5 minutes!!!!!

After emailing, calling, call backs, whatsapp, facebook over and over it just falls on deaf ears!! They will gladly sign you up all smiles and warm welcomes, but then after their 60 day money back hoax, they just could not care except debit debit is our law!!! I even call Afrihost Internet Service Provider ' The strict Old Tannie, It is her way or no way '.... Then as I am scrolling Through the Form pages I see Afriman and thought OMG and went to go see it. And as I am reading at the bottom of Afriman's reply I see " Afriman says it is so, It is so..... Oh goodness Afrihost does operate like that ' It is so Strict '

The Best ISP at useless support after 60 days!!
The Best ISP at not giving a flying F@#$

Not even Gian Visser or the top brass pipes care anywhere!! Just the debit orders!

And the reason why I've been trying to be the responsible consumer is because of Identity Theft. My ID and name has been stolen and I can't have any of my own money in any form of accounts until this is over with as any account under my name will be debited by the Stolen loan companies. And I even tested it out by going to another bank allowing my money to go there, few days later R4000 gone out.

So in endless tries From support, Accounts, Legal, And the CEO Mr Gian, yesterday I was told Sorry your account will be terminated. Credit cards and debit orders only= bad news!!

I'll flood All of their email accounts with the amount of emails I've got on backup.

Sorry to The company's Decision makers, YOU GUYS SUCK @33.

My truthful advice: STAY THE F@ck away because you will waste you life time trying to get nothing but deafness!!
Hi there

This really sounds like a horrible situation and I am sorry to hear about the hard time that you have been going through.

I am really sorry, but there isn't really anything we can do to help you here. If you have any suggestions of anything we can try you are more than welcome to chat to us and we can maybe work something out. Feel free to PM me with any ideas.