All things Shelly

ShellySA

Dealer
I'm really just looking for a pricelist, specifically for the Shelly1, 2.5 and Dimmer 2. Cost per unit as well as cost for 10 if you do bulk discounts.

My sparkie is coming to assess the house this week so I'll know more or less the exact number I'll need then. Are you not allowed to post prices in public?
Yip,

It's advisable for sales to discuss the options, send brochures, price lists etc.

Dolby

Honorary Master
What is the real world practicality of the Button 1 like ?

Sounds great - but I've read of delays and things not working perfectly

Anyone got 1 that they've used ?

Dolby

Honorary Master
Can someone tell me about these sensors ?

I don't get all the chocolate block things you get in the kit ?
And it looks like 3 x probes onto 1 relay ?

ShellySA

Dealer
What is the real world practicality of the Button 1 like ?

Sounds great - but I've read of delays and things not working perfectly

Anyone got 1 that they've used ?
Hi @ Dolby,

The button 1 was developed for corporate applications whereby department lighting for instance could be manually controlled from a single floating point, ie the button.

The Shelly Motion and D+W serve similar roles, but intended for security applications.

ShellySA

Dealer
Can someone tell me about these sensors ?

I don't get all the chocolate block things you get in the kit ?
And it looks like 3 x probes onto 1 relay ?
Hi @ Dolby,

You basically have the option to add as many as three temp probes for isolated temp readings.

The sensor module which piggy backs off of a Shelly 1 or 1 PM is prepackaged with the three T.blocks to accommodate for up to 3 temp probes

Dolby

Honorary Master
Hi @ Dolby,

You basically have the option to add as many as three temp probes for isolated temp readings.

The sensor module which piggy backs off of a Shelly 1 or 1 PM is prepackaged with the three T.blocks to accommodate for up to 3 temp probes

Thanks.

If the device itself is inside - can the probe go outside to measure outdoor temperature ?

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
Good news all, we finally have certified Shelly products for sale!

Just checked. are you only selling two of their products or will more be added later (like when you load on takealot?)

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
Just checked. are you only selling two of their products or will more be added later (like when you load on takealot?)
Yeah, the wheels of government turn slowly.

So far these are the only two that have been certified.

I believe the Duo, Vintage and Flood are also available, if you're interested?

ShellySA

Dealer
Yeah, the wheels of government turn slowly.

So far these are the only two that have been certified.

I believe the Duo, Vintage and Flood are also available, if you're interested?
Hi @ semiautomatix Most Shelly relays, bulbs and accessories have been ICASA certified

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep

Ok, @semiautomatix is correct, story is the Shelly 1 and 1PM (as they are pushing through mains current) have NRCS LOA (and ICASA TA) for insurance and CoC compliance - though you have to make sure they are installed correctly!

The Duo, Vintage and Flood are ICASA approved only - and available now. The temperature sensors will also be available shortly, as well as the button - once ICASA TA is granted.