R Roo! Expert Member Joined Sep 28, 2006 Messages 1,540 Reaction score 523 Location In the Middle of a Stream Yesterday at 4:42 PM #5,381 spiff said: do you think thats a good price? Click to expand... I reckon the 3-4K saving is not worth the risk.
spiff said: do you think thats a good price? Click to expand... I reckon the 3-4K saving is not worth the risk.
Fcon_Vpro Expert Member Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 2,460 Reaction score 1,170 Location JHB North Yesterday at 10:03 PM #5,382 spiff said: do you think thats a good price? Click to expand... Scam... stay away. Look at solarwaysuppliers to gauge pricing. Generally if its cheaper than them, then I immediately question their legitimacy. An 8kw deye/sunsynk will not be cheaper than R20k
spiff said: do you think thats a good price? Click to expand... Scam... stay away. Look at solarwaysuppliers to gauge pricing. Generally if its cheaper than them, then I immediately question their legitimacy. An 8kw deye/sunsynk will not be cheaper than R20k
DTBA Executive Member Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 5,536 Reaction score 905 Today at 2:26 PM #5,383 spiff said: I just replied to his email with that exact question - let's see what he replies with Click to expand... did they reply?
spiff said: I just replied to his email with that exact question - let's see what he replies with Click to expand... did they reply?