All things Sunsynk (Deye, Inge, etc...)

I got a 12kw deye with a 16kw batt. It use about 10 units on the munic meter daily, but apparently that is for calibrition or something [about 20W on the software. Friends told me they simply switch off the mains. Going thru www it says keep on the supply. May I simply switch it off. Is it okay. The battery seems to last during the night.
 
I got a 12kw deye with a 16kw batt. It use about 10 units on the munic meter daily, but apparently that is for calibrition or something [about 20W on the software. Friends told me they simply switch off the mains. Going thru www it says keep on the supply. May I simply switch it off. Is it okay. The battery seems to last during the night.
20W x 24 hours = 0.48 units.
 
I got a 12kw deye with a 16kw batt. It use about 10 units on the munic meter daily, but apparently that is for calibrition or something [about 20W on the software. Friends told me they simply switch off the mains. Going thru www it says keep on the supply. May I simply switch it off. Is it okay. The battery seems to last during the night.
10 units thats insane - it can affect certain meters - best to test, Mine is set to 0 now - I basically lowered it every week a little and checked if issues - untill i got to 0 - you can try if you notice issues up it a little if not you get to 0
but at 10 units a day yours is set quite high at 400watts
 
I got a 12kw deye with a 16kw batt. It use about 10 units on the munic meter daily, but apparently that is for calibrition or something [about 20W on the software. Friends told me they simply switch off the mains. Going thru www it says keep on the supply. May I simply switch it off. Is it okay. The battery seems to last during the night.
Yes, you may just turn the grid off.
 
10 units thats insane - it can affect certain meters - best to test, Mine is set to 0 now - I basically lowered it every week a little and checked if issues - untill i got to 0 - you can try if you notice issues up it a little if not you get to 0
but at 10 units a day yours is set quite high at 400watts
Yeah, not sure what's happening here. Some graphs would help. Maybe export is set on or something and the meter is counting those units as usage.
 
I got a 12kw deye with a 16kw batt. It use about 10 units on the munic meter daily, but apparently that is for calibrition or something [about 20W on the software. Friends told me they simply switch off the mains. Going thru www it says keep on the supply. May I simply switch it off. Is it okay. The battery seems to last during the night.
Please show a pic like this over a full day:
1791370208718.png
 
Our area had a brief power outage the other night, like a few seconds. Inverter kicked in fine to battery and waited for the set reconnect time before connecting back to the grid but when it did all the power just went out.

After about a minute or 2 everything came back again. I have no idea what happened as there are no errors or anything on the inverter, this happen to anyone else?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X