AMD EPYC VPS Beta Testers required.

Charly

What's the connection speed? Same bandwidth cap as the normal Linux VPS packages?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Hi Jade.

I'd be interested as well.
There's a bunch of solutions I'd like to test like running a Discord server etc.

I'm a reseller mostly, but if the deal is good at the end, I would switch over.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
Hi Jade.

There's a bunch of solutions I'd like to test like running a Discord server etc.

Hey Tera - glad to have you and other resellers jump onboard. We may be able to offer you discounted rates based on volume

Charly

Hi Jade.

It's possible to do self-hosted discord servers?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Hey Tera - glad to have you and other resellers jump onboard. We may be able to offer you discounted rates based on volume
Thanks Jade.

I appreciate it.

My volume would be low at start however. My sites/solutions are on EU servers at the moment, so having it local as other's said would be the way to go forward for me.

We can chat as time goes on :)

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
We have some provisional pricing available at the moment - note that the pricing below is not finalized but rather an indication of what to expect.
Pricing will be published on our site as soon as we are ready to commence the beta testing

View attachment 887370
Damn thats pretty good
Will definitely discuss with some clients to move some of their self-hosted infra

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Hey guys

Here’s a list of OS’s that we’re going to start with as well as a list of other options.

let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see

CentOS 7
CentOS 8
Debian 10
Debian 9
Ubuntu 18.04
Ubuntu 20.04
CloudLinux 7

In addition to this we can create templates that are based on each of those OS but with additional software pre-installed like Plesk, cPanel, directadmin, Virtualmin or LAMP with wordpress or others.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Hey guys

Here’s a list of OS’s that we’re going to start with as well as a list of other options.

let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see

CentOS 7
CentOS 8
Debian 10
Debian 9
Ubuntu 18.04
Ubuntu 20.04
CloudLinux 7

In addition to this we can create templates that are based on each of those OS but with additional software pre-installed like Plesk, cPanel, directadmin, Virtualmin or LAMP with wordpress or others.
Sounds good Jade.

If a monthly license fee could be applicable, then I'm all for it.
Once I have to pay an annual, or billed at annual fee, I generally don't subscribe to a service.
Anything may happen, so if I'm K.O. one day, I won't be running crazy bills :p ;) :D

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Sounds good Jade.

If a monthly license fee could be applicable, then I'm all for it.
Once I have to pay an annual, or billed at annual fee, I generally don't subscribe to a service.
Anything may happen, so if I'm K.O. one day, I won't be running crazy bills :p ;) :D
I hear you :)
The live services will allow you to order on a monthly, quarterly, semi annually and annual billing period.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
We have some provisional pricing available at the moment - note that the pricing below is not finalized but rather an indication of what to expect.
Pricing will be published on our site as soon as we are ready to commence the beta testing

View attachment 887370

giphy.gif