AMD EPYC VPS Beta Testers required.

Eric

Honorary Master
Hey guys

Here’s a list of OS’s that we’re going to start with as well as a list of other options.

let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see

CentOS 7
CentOS 8
Debian 10
Debian 9
Ubuntu 18.04
Ubuntu 20.04
CloudLinux 7

In addition to this we can create templates that are based on each of those OS but with additional software pre-installed like Plesk, cPanel, directadmin, Virtualmin or LAMP with wordpress or others.
CentOS 8 and Ubuntu server 20.04 would be my preferences

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
I must apologize to all for the radio silence on my part - it has been particularly busy here and I did think of posting last week but was reluctant to do so without any eta in mind.

Here are a few screenshots of the some of the functions and features available on the new EPYC VPS Servers - a quick update to keep you curious ;)
amd-epyc-vps-preview-8.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-7.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-6.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-5.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-4.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-3.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-2.pngamd-epyc-vps-preview-1.png

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Hey all

Invites are being sent out at the moment for all those that put their hands out for candy.

I have to wait in between each batch of PM's so please be patient - you should receive some candy soon.

For anyone else who wants to participate - please let me know.

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
We're looking for more beta testers to give our AMD EPYC VPS Solution a run for its money.

We spent most of today ironing out all of the issues that were brought to our attention by the +- beta testers.

Thanks for all your help and time guys!

linear

We're looking for more beta testers to give our AMD EPYC VPS Solution a run for its money.

We spent most of today ironing out all of the issues that were brought to our attention by the +- beta testers.

Thanks for all your help and time guys!
I'll give it a swing. Currently have some Epyc VPS's in Hetzner DE, would be keen to see the performance difference

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Company Rep
Hmm forgot to ask,backup costs?
Backing pricing is confirmed at R10 per month per backup slot with one backup slot included with every vps.

1 backup slot will allow you to keep one backup of the vps and all subsequent backup tasks overwrite the previous backup