Android Useful Apps

Awesum

Expert Member
Unfortunately a lot of my store cards are swiped instead of scanned.
E.g.
Woolworths
Clicks
Dischem
Ebucks
PnP
Woolworths and some of the others can be scanned with the barcode scanner.

Last edited:

airborne

Executive Member
E.g.
Woolworths
Clicks
Dischem
Ebucks
PnP
Most of them can manually punch in the number, saves having a wallet stuffed with cards you hardly use.

eddybsb4u

E.g.
Woolworths
Clicks
Dischem
Ebucks
PnP
I use Stocard and I have all those reward cards, they just scan the cards, at Shell they punch in the numbers when you use the Clicks card after filling up the gas.

eehellfire

Executive Member
I use Stocard and I have all those reward cards, they just scan the cards, at Shell they punch in the numbers when you use the Clicks card after filling up the gas.
PnP refused to use it, they insisted on physical card

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
PnP refused to use it, they insisted on physical card
Probably as they were planning a digital solution themselves, latest app update now has a qr scanner for scanning a till point qr code in place of having them swipe/scan your card.

I was wondering what the qr codes were for on all the speed points.

bratwurst

Expert Member
The Microsoft launcher isn't half bad. Gives me a smoother experience on my note 9 compared to nova.

Granted, it does lack some functionality nova includes, still it's not bad.

ronz91

Expert Member
Hey guys

I am looking for a free picture in picture enabled web browser for Nougat. I want to be able to play youtube playlists in the background

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
PiP, I use the telegram to play a single YT video in the background but it cant do a playlist
Never knew such things existed. Cool. Could the split screen thing now work if u pull the one pretty small, at least until someone else finds one

ronz91

Expert Member
Never knew such things existed. Cool. Could the split screen thing now work if u pull the one pretty small, at least until someone else finds one
well tbh I switch the screen off with the Telegram method, listen to the video as just audio for like interviews or music