Android Useful Apps

IOPS

With Google Inbox going away can anyone recommend a good app for reminders?
I merged my reminders and to do list to todoist - it's been fantastic and has really helped my productivity.
If you need Google Inbox type reminders for mail, Gmail has a snooze function.

Veroland

Executive Member
I merged my reminders and to do list to todoist - it's been fantastic and has really helped my productivity.
If you need Google Inbox type reminders for mail, Gmail has a snooze function.
Is the $36 price tag worth it for the premium version to enable reminders? I am todoist but purely for my to do list at the moment

IOPS

Is the $36 price tag worth it for the premium version to enable reminders? I am todoist but purely for my to do list at the moment
I haven't found it worth it for notifications alone. With Premium you can use labels, have projects with contributors etc etc, all of which I've used once.

As a simple to do/reminder list the free tier is more than adequate.

They recently increased their pricing which does make it more expensive, I added 3 years to my sub just before they did that, so I'll re-consider when that expires.

Leisure Larry

So does Everynote (paid) and OneNote (Free), they also have much better organising and search capabilities. Also the ability to create multiple notebooks with sections / tags.
you asked for suggestions, we give. you're free to use whatever suits you, paid or free versions.

tcofran

Expert Member
so, a new project has come across my table that will mean a lot of site surveying for a project. i am looking for an android app that can take photos and provide me with a space to save the name on 1 screen. added benefit would be to add some notes before saving, and then being able to use in windows

Any ideas

RedViking

Nord of the South
so, a new project has come across my table that will mean a lot of site surveying for a project. i am looking for an android app that can take photos and provide me with a space to save the name on 1 screen. added benefit would be to add some notes before saving, and then being able to use in windows

Any ideas
Google Keep? Attach photo and make note.

tcofran

Expert Member
i want to basically type in the name, maybe notes, on one screen. also, i am not going to use my own data, so keep prolly wont work ?

saor

Honorary Master

Any ideas
Used picsart a while back to snap & draw over the pic.

PicsArt_1434010381110.jpg

tcofran

Expert Member
It is basically the perimeter of a facility that needs to be suveyed. We need to take pics, and then make notes on which gates have turnstyles for entrance and which can accomoodate wheelchairs etc. so this /\ could work

airborne

Executive Member

Any ideas
An app called Auditbricks should be able to do that, it's for project management.

tcofran

Expert Member

Any ideas
This works perfectly for what i had in mind (doesnt have notes but that's fine)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=liliandroid.inventoryphotos&hl=en

I haven't found it worth it for notifications alone. With Premium you can use labels, have projects with contributors etc etc, all of which I've used once.

As a simple to do/reminder list the free tier is more than adequate.

They recently increased their pricing which does make it more expensive, I added 3 years to my sub just before they did that, so I'll re-consider when that expires.
Thank you for your info.

saor

Honorary Master
Really enjoying Neutron Music Player.

I like the quirky oldschool winamp-ish kinda interface and loads of customisation & options.