Android Useful Apps

maumau

Honorary Master
Thanks. Will go with Swiftkey. Nick's comment is the most convincing. Having to retype fsck every time is just not on :)

RedViking

Nord of the South
Gboard for me. Much better than Swiftkey, which I haven't used in years.
I am about to switch back to Swiftkey. Swiftkeys text prediction was much better. Gboard doesn't understand my english. The only thing that is nice about Gboard is sliding across space to move the cursor. Gboard also doesn't leave a space after a word and doesn't always capitalise the word after a fullstop. pffft....

Nick333

Honorary Master
I am about to switch back to Swiftkey. Swiftkeys text prediction was much better. Gboard doesn't understand my english. The only thing that is nice about Gboard is sliding across space to move the cursor. Gboard also doesn't leave a space after a word and doesn't always capitalise the word after a fullstop. pffft....
Yes! You've just reminded me of all the shyt that irritated me about gboard. Constantly having to hit the space bar after selecting a word... ffffffck!

Fox1

Expert Member
Since All In One Gestures isn't available in the Play Store anymore I've found Fluid Gestures to be a wonderful replacement.