Any NopCommerce guys here?

Fireball

Hi folks!

Anyone here know their way around developing for NopCommerce 3.50?
I tried my hand at it, but I am a bit out of my depth with MVC and with NopCommerce's framework (I'm a Python guy :p).

I've spent more time bashing my head against the wall these last two weeks than I care to admit, and I'm looking for someone who's willing to maybe take over.

At the moment there are three things that need doing on the site:

1) Integration with Pargo couriers
Pargo doesn't have a NopCommerce plug-in. Their code looks relatively straightforward (just some JQuery and JSON), but for the life of me I cannot make it work as a NopCommerce plug-in!

2) Have the FAQ page redirect to a "How to order" page.
The "how to order" page is already created and working, so the FAQ link on the homepage just needs to point to it.

3) Set "product order" according to "Date Added", from newest to oldest.
Newly added products should be displayed first.

Note: I'm not the owner of the site, just trying to help out a friend. Unfortunately the constraints on my time (and internet, thanks Telkom!) have made it almost impossible for me to deliver. So, I'm at the point where I think it's better if someone potentially takes over who's a bit more experienced in this tech than I am and has the capacity to deliver in a more timely fashion.

So, good people, if any of you are interested, please PM me your hourly rates and/or a rough estimate (if you can) for the above three points?

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Edit: Skills you'll need (but then again, you probably know this already): ASP.NET MVC+Razor, JQuery/Javascript + JSON, MS SQL Server

Last edited:

jondo_h

Not to hijack your thread, but is Pargo still operating? I sent a mail for an enquiry a while ago and still haven't heard from them. Also, I can't say I've heard much about them previously. Their business model seems interesting though.