Apply for free 8ta LTE trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
8ta Rep

I used the phone number of my 10gb x 24 months internet promo in my application.
It is a data only sim and I can't make or receive calls on that sim.
Can 8ta not send me an sms if my application was successful ?
Or will 8ta not try contacting me by email in my case ?

@8ta rep, wanna field this question?
I'd say a good few registrants in your test are using 8ta sims for data only, and still want to be included in the trial. To date, you haven't clarified whether sms / email will also be used to contact prospective trial candidates
 
@8ta rep, wanna field this question?
I'd say a good few registrants in your test are using 8ta sims for data only, and still want to be included in the trial. To date, you haven't clarified whether sms / email will also be used to contact prospective trial candidates

I'd like to hear the answer to this question, too.
 
Any indication of how many people per tower?

None whatsoever. Information like this is priviledged to the project managers of the trial.

Regards,
Social Media Team
 
Again, I ask, I applied because when I look on the normal map where my place is, I am inside the coverage area. However, when I type my address and search for it, it incorrectly shows another place, which is outside.

Will this affect my chances?

Hi there

We used Google maps as the base for the coverage map. We are unable to confirm or deny that it would affect your chances or not as the details of exactly which types of customers would be trialled is only known to certain 8ta employees.

Regards,
Social Media team
 
@8ta rep, wanna field this question?
I'd say a good few registrants in your test are using 8ta sims for data only, and still want to be included in the trial. To date, you haven't clarified whether sms / email will also be used to contact prospective trial candidates

Responded to your query via edited post
 
8ta, kindly be advised that the trial starts on 01/11/2012. Some selected participants has been contacted, 8ta is still in process to complete the list. Only selected participants will be contacted. Thank you. Ok sounds good
 
okay so we are supposed to hear today, post here as soon as you get a notification!
 
Anxious to get a reply.. still waiting... Hopefully i will by a participant :wtf: Anyone else got a reply yet?
 
The suspense is palpable. I made a bet with my buddy that I'd be chosen! Of course I will be, it's only a matter of time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X