Aramex global shopper

maq_

once your parcel clears customs, how long before aramex ship it to you?

Sayf777

Expert Member
I see electronics with batteries are restricted for India so cellphones sent to Aramex India is a no go?

DeeinSouthAfrica

Expert Member
Lyk this ..Still don’t work
Use the Amazon app.
Your name and account number in the 1st block.
db8b50c828f017c03de4c367092d52a0.jpg

johnjm

Expert Member
I phoned and they went through the same list i went through and said no.
Lucky me then... Although on the packaging it said cameras and other. The cameras didn't have batteries but the other being the wireless headphones did...

Lebseven

My parcel looks like it has arrived at hong kong AGS so I asked the seller to send me an invoice since he says he didn't include any in the parcel. Now he says he wants a sample so that he can do one for me. Where do I get a sample aliexpress invoice?

kolakidd

My parcel looks like it has arrived at hong kong AGS so I asked the seller to send me an invoice since he says he didn't include any in the parcel. Now he says he wants a sample so that he can do one for me. Where do I get a sample aliexpress invoice?
You can just make one up on word off by copying the version on this site: these guys or just use them to generate one. I have a word template I use, screen grab in the Aliex item details and then use all the proper codes from the invoice.

Question: How is Aramex running right now? Is it the normal 2-3 weeks or are they experiencing bigger delays. Fedex has been a nightmare, UPS has been excellent.

Sayf777

Expert Member
You can just make one up on word off by copying the version on this site: these guys or just use them to generate one. I have a word template I use, screen grab in the Aliex item details and then use all the proper codes from the invoice.

Question: How is Aramex running right now? Is it the normal 2-3 weeks or are they experiencing bigger delays. Fedex has been a nightmare, UPS has been excellent.
Not your question but regarding DHL going out of SA, I had a return to Amazon US and it was collected Wednesday from Postnet and is now in USA (via UK then Canada)

extrusion

My shipment details:
Delivered to NY hub on 13 July, appeared in my account on 21 July.
Arrived at JHB 25 July.
Cleared customs 29 July.
Delivered 30 July.
First time using AGS, all in all had a good experience.
Communication was terrible, but contacting them via Facebook and giving my reference number received from e-mails resulted in feedback being provided.

I would suggest contacting the social media team to assist if you are having any issues. Send an e-mail to the jnb email address, and provide them with the reference number.

johnjm

Expert Member
I had another package appear in my account on Friday. They seems to be fine for now.

That said, the jhb side has delays as I’m still waiting for them to fix the customs error (although I paid the revised invoice) and deliver the damn thing.

msmoorad

This seemed like the best thread to post my question in:
What would be the best way for a friend in the UK to post me a gift?
I think it's biscuits. Max 1kg parcel.
I am seeing that the prices of posting it have increased over 200% due to the Corona bullshit.
And then there's the fear that it will get lost(stolen) if we use the Post Office.

DeeinSouthAfrica

Expert Member
This seemed like the best thread to post my question in:
What would be the best way for a friend in the UK to post me a gift?
I think it's biscuits. Max 1kg parcel.
I am seeing that the prices of posting it have increased over 200% due to the Corona bullshit.
And then there's the fear that it will get lost(stolen) if we use the Post Office.
According to SARS duty is 21%. If stopped customs will ask for the invoice.
That could be a problem if your friend doesn't have one.
Then SARS will charge you 21% duty on invoice. Then they will add on 15% VAT on the whole lot.
So your bikkies will incur duty of 36%, and firstly make your friend scramble for an invoice.
Rather ask your friend to send you £ via PayPal.