• Yes, DStv Access

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Yes, DStv EasyView

Votes: 21 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 292 43.9%

• Total voters

Foza

Are you a DStv subscriber? Is yes, what is convincing you to stay with DStv instead of just using streaming services?
Sports is what convince me to stay with DStv particularly football, because most of the streaming services do not offer us sports service. So this is the reason why I stay with DStv.

PrinceVince

DSTV Now for certain series not on Netflix, also use of netflix by multiple members of family rapidly uses data (although uncapped there IS a FUP, which we breach if watching Netflix on multiple devices)

Topdoggdbn

Compact for wife and kids for the convenience.
If Telkom LTE speeds were usable in my area then will cancel

deonvi

Only for the sport, as soon as i find a suitable alternative I will unsubscribe.

RELEE1GENERAL

I get several news channels, foreign TVSeries and films that I would never think of looking for with streaming
plus of course live sport

hungrymamba

Expert Member
No. Technically inept and arrogant about it. It's never a problem on their side. My account dates back to 1992, but I cancelled about 4 years ago after several run-ins with them about picture and sound issues that they just wouldn't own.

you can say that agan :unsure:

KnightLion

Never had a Multichoice subscription of my own and I never will I even now unsubscribed from Showmax because of their affiliation with Multichoice. Their monopoly and bully tack ticks are causing South Africans to loose out on some great entertainment opportunities.