• Yes, DStv Access

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Yes, DStv EasyView

Votes: 21 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 292 43.9%

• Total voters

ArnoVermeulen

No, Use Netflix, Showmax, plex and DstvNow login from time to time. Got 50Mbps up and down fiber from Metrofiber, And use Afrihost as my ISP.

Nkosinathi12345

I love it so much because as far u are part of the Dstv that is Multi choice u can watch ur package at anywhere and anytime so far ur line is not disconnected. More to that I love it because the Staff are friendly when talking to a client over the phone.and My kids love Dstv for the carton.lastlly I love it for all the lives program giving to us clean and clear. I have being using my same account now for good 15 years now.still on Dstv full package.thanks Dstv I love so much for making us relieved our stressed when we are at Home. May God help u guys to go more forward in the name of the lord

Thugsterj

I was a Comapct subscriber for years. Mainly because of the SS3. Eventually i bit the bullet and said enough is enough 399 is not worth it. I downgraded my subscription and swapped over to Netflix. Very happy with the content. I download The latest movies i require that are not on Netflix. Not looking Back Wife and kids are happy. i use a family dstv now app for the must watch games.