Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
COSATU has not endorsed today's actions

Ask yourself how many of today's protesters usually support COSATU's efforts

Yeah I heard Tony Ehrenreich speak about this on Smile904, but that fcken dolt just makes a lot of noise about all sorts of unrelated matters. Went on rambling about racist Zille, etc etc. What a loser.

Overheard some people talking while walking to work (yes I am at work, unfortunately as I will be fired if I do not attend work today), and you are 100% right. They were laughing at the "light skinned" wasting their time today. Very sad at this apathy. Must admit, I hope the food prices start to rise rapidly very soon, so that those who think the people today are wasting their time can start to feel it.

I do not wish for the price of anything to rise.
 
COSATU has not endorsed today's actions

No surprise. Their initial "support" and "criticism" was exactly like the ruling party's chief whips, and the secretary general and whomever else. Just for the media and the masses. They have since taken an about turn. Vote of no confidence must be voted in line with party instructions.
 
That t-shirt is fine, but the hard hat? It's like you want to get pepper-sprayed. Taking the civil out of "civil disobedience".

huh? That hard hat is perfectly legal and within his rights to free speech granted to him by the constitution.
 
huh? That hard hat is perfectly legal and within his rights to free speech granted to him by the constitution.

I didn't say it wasn't? If a crass hard hat is how you want to get your message across, go ahead. Didn't think it was necessary to resort to that though.
 
huh? That hard hat is perfectly legal and within his rights to free speech granted to him by the constitution.

Surely you understand it's not about being legal and within the constitution :erm:

I didn't say it wasn't? If a crass hard hat is how you want to get your message across, go ahead. Didn't think it was necessary to resort to that though.

Yep.
 
I didn't say it wasn't? If a crass hard hat is how you want to get your message across, go ahead. Didn't think it was necessary to resort to that though.

Crass? People are angry. Do you realise what is being done to this country and its future. To our children's future? I think that hard hat is perhaps to soft. Wont be surprised if there are people with signs saying his "ma se p02askfhjjkshdflj".

But yeah......he may get victimised by over eager pigs.
 
Tomorrow we go back to normal and we all have nice pics to look at one Facebook. Just like the last ZumaMustFall march.

Drastic action or gtfo.
 
I recall this tune from back in the day, most of you young 'uns won't......


[video=youtube;Hap0jqU0WsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hap0jqU0WsQ[/video]
 
Respect to all of you taking to the streets in the Rain. Have a save on guys, we'll keep the fort going.
 
So I see the N2 inbound is closed in Cape Town, it appears to be two stationary trucks with Zuma Must Go posters on the back of them.

Fckers, blocking the national roads is pathetic :(
 
Spar DC in CPT sent out a memo to all their stores yesterday explaining how they were expecting disruptions today and advising suppliers to deliver early. Staff down at the DC were told to come to work early today!
 
The City of Cape Town says it has granted permission for 5 gatherings on Friday - #AntiZumaMarches.

Several groups joined together as Voices to Save SA. They've got permission for up to 8 000 people to march on Friday from 12:00 to 14:30.

The approved route will start at Keizersgracht, proceed down Darling Street, then left into Adderley Street, left into Spin Street, right into Plein Street and on to Parliament. They will return via Roeland Street, then into Buitenkant Street, turn right into Darling Street and go back to Keizersgracht.

A number of smaller gatherings have also been given approval:

In Rosen Park, Durbanville, 200 participants forming a human chain along Durban Road, from the traffic lights at Old Oak Road to Bella Rosa Street from 12:00 – 13:00

In Somerset West, 150 participants gathering in the open space next to Gordon High School from 12:00 to 14:00

A group of 20 people will gather on the pedestrian walkway on the Joostenberg Vlakte side of the bridge at Maroela Way from 06:30 – 07:30

The ACDP will march in Atlantis. Up to 500 people are cleared for a route from the Silverstream Hotel parking lot at 11:00, down Wesfleur to Atlantis Court, finishing at 12:00

The City’s Safety and Security Directorate will assist the South African Police Service to regulate the gatherings from beginning to end, including putting temporary road closures in place where necessary.

There's also been a warning that if any groups protest without a permit, the SAPS will act as required in terms of public order policing and that City Law Enforcement will support them.

Not sure what our plans now are I want be outside the office at tygervally chambers in case a massacre happen then I can just quickly jog back into the office.
 
So I see the N2 inbound is closed in Cape Town, it appears to be two stationary trucks with Zuma Must Go posters on the back of them.

Fckers, blocking the national roads is pathetic :(

At least they're doing something! What are you doing???? Helping to keep the economy afloat by understanding why a national shut down will harm us more than the ANC?!

Pathetic. You deserve Zuma. Now excuse me while me and my family eat our picnic food from Woolworths.
 
Not sure what our plans now are I want be outside the office at tygervally chambers in case a massacre happen then I can just quickly jog back into the office.

given the amount of people budgeted to attend it seems this is rather mickey mouse
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X