Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Do a quick paragraph edit pls.

Same in CPT today.
I wonder which company is putting those Zuma Must Go trucks out there on the N2?

Why should it be company, maybe its simply the drivers showing solidarity and not selling out to the unions.
 
After repeatedly being told I do not need to tell everyone why I am going, you still get idiots who don't get it. If you are unhappy with my posts, cry me a river.

Shame. You are work. Good for you. Same am I. But stop bitching about those that choose to protest. They are not harming anybody and not being violent. Yes they are being disruptive (that is what makes a protest effective). So what? I guarantee you they will allow emergency services through if the need arises. Nobody will die if a bank teller or manager at the Spar is late for work.
 
Are they wearing SANDF uniforms though?

You are allowed to wear any uniform just not a SAPS uniform iirc.
Then I want to time travel back to a high school paintball tournament to give the pig who gave me lip some grief!

I kid you not, I have been threatened with arrest for wearing a military uniform in public, the uniform in question was a bunch of those German army surplus items thrown together ...
 
Much the same in Bellville. Traffic was a breeze, the R300 dead. Less than half the parking bays are occupied at our offices (and usually its so full people have to park in the street).

Two reasons why I'm at work.
1. I received a mail from my employer,that no work, no pay applies.
2. I have a release tonight which I cannot afford to fsck up and luckily the guys working with me on it are in the office. I fsck this up business will be millions out of pocket and it will lead to me being jobless.

go march so many that are jobless wotn be jobless

and if you march many who have jobs wont be jobless in the future

stop thinking about yourself
 
So what are they to do?? Shut up and take it?

Doing nothing is better than doing something that only harms yourself.

What do you realistically think is going to happen because of this protest? Zuma is going to look out his limo window and say "whelp, people angry, better step down!"?
 
Thousands already at start point in Johannesburg CBD. Very organised: lots of security from police and jmpd, handouts of water bottles and posters, secure holding pen, singing and chanting. This is gonna be big, come here if you can!!!
 
bout to head out, got my sign made and everything!

WhatsApp Image 2017-04-07 at 08.59.42.jpeg
 
I had to do it: Looking for a live-stream and stumbled across ANN7 - first time I ever watched it and was fascinated by the pro-Zuma propaganda they spewed in the last 5 minutes.

Any other streams?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X