Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
Anyone protesting today?

I have the following for sale:

Half bricks @ R 2,50
Full bricks @ R5
More than 5 full bricks. Bulk Price @ R4
Tyres R 15 excl Petrol
Truck Tyres R25 excl Petrol

Free delivery to Pretoria and surrounding areas :D
 
I had to do it: Looking for a live-stream and stumbled across ANN7 - first time I ever watched it and was fascinated by the pro-Zuma propaganda they spewed in the last 5 minutes.

Any other streams?

Watched ANN7 stream the day after the cabinet reshuffle. They should be shot for streaming that crap!

Try EWN
 
May I just point out that this DA rally is only about 10% white. So much for the insults of the naysayers about this being a white day.
 

Beyers Naude bridge

You got your DOF a little wrong there :p

My missus just called to bleat about this ^ The bridge is the main route for us into work. She had to do a major rout detour to get around that lot.

The question is then whether it's legal. For them I hope it doesn't go pear-shape.

That t-shirt is fine, but the hard hat? It's like you want to get pepper-sprayed. Taking the civil out of "civil disobedience".

QFT ^

Anyone protesting today?

I have the following for sale:

Half bricks @ R 2,50
Full bricks @ R5
More than 5 full bricks. Bulk Price @ R4
Tyres R 15 excl Petrol
Truck Tyres R25 excl Petrol

Free delivery to Pretoria and surrounding areas :D

How much for Truck Tyres with Petrol? And diesel? :D
 
Chit is still going to hit the fan.
I do not believe it.

I think these idiots that does threaten protesters know that just saying stupid things like we are going to shoot you will result in people staying home.

They are counting on the tannies to clutch their hankies and sy OOOHHH NOOO But my car!!
 
Then come in red. Plenty of people here in black too. This is the national DA rally after all.

I can't make it because my client isn't closed for business, but I am wearing black, which I thought was the ''uniform''.

But if it is a national rally then that is alright.

some people just moan.

It isn't moaning. This should not be seen on party lines and I thought the call was for everyone to wear black for this exact reason. But as per my above comment, if it is a national rally then I suppose it is fine.
 
Last edited:
Even Yoda wants him to go.

C8ypno9UwAE00AP.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X