Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
given the amount of people budgeted to attend it seems this is rather mickey mouse

I'm satisfied that if we just stand next to the road we will be fine. Single file, spread out. If we are told to move on we retreat to the office without hesitation

Others will join
 
There's something amusing about people wanting protests to be non-disruptive. They have no point if they don't inconvenience anyone. Non-disruptive protests get ignored.

That said, the disruption should be aimed at state and political entities.
 
Question about these MK "veterans" dressed in military uniform ... when did it become legal to do so in public if you're not actually a SANDF soldier? and if it is still illegal, where's the cops arresting them?

Lastly, just like the "veterans" who stole farms in Zim, how come some of those "veterans" are clearly in their 20's, an age where they would not have been born the last time the MK actually did anything ...
 
Question about these MK "veterans" dressed in military uniform ... when did it become legal to do so in public if you're not actually a SANDF soldier? and if it is still illegal, where's the cops arresting them?

Lastly, just like the "veterans" who stole farms in Zim, how come some of those "veterans" are clearly in their 20's, an age where they would not have been born the last time the MK actually did anything ...

Are they wearing SANDF uniforms though?

You are allowed to wear any uniform just not a SAPS uniform iirc.
 
At least they're doing something! What are you doing???? Helping to keep the economy afloat by understanding why a national shut down will harm us more than the ANC?!

Pathetic. You deserve Zuma. Now excuse me while me and my family eat our picnic food from Woolworths.

Why do you not go and FCK yourself? There are people that cannot take off from work. There are people who also have a no work no pay policy, like me. There are people who cannot take leave without a notice period, there are people who have no leave or have leave planned for holidays already. Not everyone can walk away from their jobs for the day and not get schit for it. You have emergency services.

Now you want to go block roads and prevent EVERYONE from going to work?

TSEK
 
Why do you not go and FCK yourself? There are people that cannot take off from work. There are people who also have a no work no pay policy, like me. There are people who cannot take leave without a notice period, there are people who have no leave or have leave planned for holidays already. Not everyone can walk away from their jobs for the day and not get schit for it. You have emergency services.

Now you want to go block roads and prevent EVERYONE from going to work?

TSEK

Can you not debate like an adult without hurling profanity like a spoilt brat kid?
 
C8ykg5lUIAUOf7x.jpg:large


im going to the march at around 12

i have a ferrari cap, will i be safe and not have people think im EFF
 
Can you not debate like an adult without hurling profanity like a spoilt brat kid?

After repeatedly being told I do not need to tell everyone why I am going, you still get idiots who don't get it. If you are unhappy with my posts, cry me a river.
 
Good evening, London.

Allow me first to apologise for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of everyday routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition, the totality of television. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, where upon important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.

There are, of course, those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way.

Why?

Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?


Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression.

And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.
How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly, there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable.
But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.


I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. They were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense.
Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler.
He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night, I sought to end that silence. Last night, I destroyed the Old Bailey to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago, a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory.
His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words; they are perspectives.
So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me, one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Damn that took a while, stupid browser, seems appropriate.
 
Last edited:
^^^ Do a quick paragraph edit pls.

Roads are very quiet in Durban today.
Same in CPT today.
I wonder which company is putting those Zuma Must Go trucks out there on the N2?
 
Why do you not go and FCK yourself? There are people that cannot take off from work. There are people who also have a no work no pay policy, like me. There are people who cannot take leave without a notice period, there are people who have no leave or have leave planned for holidays already. Not everyone can walk away from their jobs for the day and not get schit for it. You have emergency services.

Now you want to go block roads and prevent EVERYONE from going to work?

TSEK

Dude, relax!

Which part of "Helping to keep the economy afloat by understanding why a national shut down will harm us more than the ANC?!" sounded like I was in support of the protests? It was parodying the sheep who have been shouting at us for not attending the protest.

:p
 
CT - Train was empty. N1 and N2 very quiet for a Friday. Office is also quiet.
Much the same in Bellville. Traffic was a breeze, the R300 dead. Less than half the parking bays are occupied at our offices (and usually its so full people have to park in the street).

Two reasons why I'm at work.
1. I received a mail from my employer,that no work, no pay applies.
2. I have a release tonight which I cannot afford to fsck up and luckily the guys working with me on it are in the office. I fsck this up business will be millions out of pocket and it will lead to me being jobless.
 
Are they wearing SANDF uniforms though?

You are allowed to wear any uniform just not a SAPS uniform iirc.

That does not look like SANDF uniforms. You are not allowed to wear those.

But you are allowed to wear any other uniform if you like.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X