Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
Stay safe everybody. Protesters are starting to gather in the joburg CBD already.

Thank you to all those who are participating.
 
Is there a list of places to meet that's​ easily linked to for sending to people?
 
Just a objective observation from Bloemfontein. Most of "non-white" Bloemfontein is at work today.
 
Just a objective observation from Bloemfontein. Most of "non-white" Bloemfontein is at work today.

COSATU has not endorsed today's actions

Ask yourself how many of today's protesters usually support COSATU's efforts
 
Yeah, somehow this is perceived as a whites-only event :confused:

Overheard some people talking while walking to work (yes I am at work, unfortunately as I will be fired if I do not attend work today), and you are 100% right. They were laughing at the "light skinned" wasting their time today. Very sad at this apathy. Must admit, I hope the food prices start to rise rapidly very soon, so that those who think the people today are wasting their time can start to feel it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X